Support Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KiserSaySo

02-28-2013

just one more bump to see if there are anymore comments.

iDpark

02-28-2013

Alright, I'll give you some ideas, thoughts.

I see lots of taric, so some of this is taric specific.
Chalice. Why? You have potentially infinite sustain through your passive. (Infinite mana infinite sustain. )
I'd rather get a philo -> shurlelias.
Without a hard engage on your team, shurelias is best.
The only situation I'd build a chalice is if I was supporting a hyper carry. (Crucible.)
Even then, It's another active, on a pretty long CD.

Frozen heart, good but past 200 total armor, you're wasting gold. As taric, you don't need a frozen heart. Go randumins omen or Warmogs for the extra hp on the side. If you really wanted frozen, ask your bruiser, jungler to get it.

Flask isn't the best. Pots, and passive will suffice for sustain. you need to learn to manage it. If you think you'll get harassed pretty hard, rejuv bead start isn't a bad idea.

ohmwrecker is bad. I understand that you like the mana + hp,(on blitz) but its not the best in teamfights not under their tower. (Which shouldn't be happening 90% of the time. )

Also, dying less is always better. Extra wards on top of your sightstone can give you complete map control. Pinks are king right now, always carry one or two in case you win a fight and want to baron/dragon. Keep timers. They can grant you free dragons/barons.
buffs = 5 minutes.
Dragon = 6 minute timer and = 2 kills in gold (roughly)
Baron = 7 minutes = 1.5k gold global + crazy good buff for extended fights.

EDIT : saw you have a Taric game where you went ageis before sightstone. Sightstone is the best GP10 item and saves you a TON on gold. Make sure you have gp10 quints. Armor seals on your rune pages. It does make a difference.

buneter

02-28-2013

I dont know as a support if im doing a good job I dont lose and by a good job I mean a ruby sightstone and a slot just for sight wards and you literally ward everything and they cant sneak up on you and no-one is stupid enough to run into a 5v1 when they can see them