Beginner's guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreams Beholder

02-26-2013

Hi to all, I'm here to say that i have a blog where i write some LoL guides for beginners, so instead of more talking i'll just leave it here.

http://ginganoyosei.wordpress.com/guias-de-lol/

Yeah I'm Brazilian and so is the blog, but after the portuguese one, you can find the guide in english. I still have more guides to do, but i'll take it easy.

I hope that with my guides i can help some newbies out there!

iamesauce

02-26-2013

Jesus mother****ing christ my eyes are burning

Shion SinX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

very nice guides.

for the guy above, you should visit an eye doctor to see whats happening.

VanillaStarfish

02-27-2013

my eye is burning too, as a person with M.Sc in user interface development, I strongly recommended you to remove that black white star shape background immediately.

Strong black and white background like that will make ppl watching ill (no joke). It will f*** with how your perception system work somehow.

Also from designing perspective, that strong background will divert users attention from your main content.

Dreams Beholder

02-27-2013

I asked friends with HD monitors to test the layout with maximum brightness and they said is good and not eye burning.

And you dont liking the background doesnt justify give me a negative vote, for that guy there.

I have experience with layouts and always ask a lot of ppl to test the colors too, so i won't change it because i know is okay.

SS American Star

02-27-2013

Nice guide, but yeah. I'm a visual communications major at an art university, and that website is an F-. I've got a 27" HP IPS monitor (2560x1400) calibrated perfectly and I need sunglasses to look at your page.