iO Impossible Odds Esports Recruitment

1234511 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iO Hein

02-26-2013

Hello and thank you to those of you taking the time to view this thread. and to those of interest, my name is James (Jamie) Hein founder of Impossible Odds. I go by Hein in game. I am making this post tonight to start a foundation of elite gaming teams and bring respect to the NA scene on a global level. Impossible Odds is a foundation that strives on work ethic, and uses dedication to its fullest potential. We are recruiting not only to promote our brand but to embellish those that play for us. We are only recruiting players that have aspirations of playing this game for a CAREER. With all that being said here is what's happening. Impossible Odds will Consist of two teams iO Crimson and iO Teal, kind of like what frost and blaze have going on. Both teams are of equal value. iO will train primarily against and with each other so that we can develop as a unit. We will be accepting anyone with at least gold in solo/duo queue. Please note that to become pro there is more than just playing (a lot more), meaning strategizing, film sessions, discussions, etc... There will also be a schedule print out to those that wind up making the team. The schedule will be nights and for 7+ Hours starting after 5pm (EST). I am based in Georgia (EST).My in game name is iO Hein feel free to check it out.

We are currently recruiting for 1 support, 1 mid

iO Crimson- support, mid
iO Teal- None

I would like to thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing all of you interested in trying out. If you would like to run games send me an email at impossibleoddsesports@gmail.com

Nurvana

02-26-2013

Awesome. Im out of georgia as well and am online usually on those hours. I can support with anything (except Sona... I just cant lol) Please add me in-game

iO Hein

02-26-2013

yea whats your in game name?

Nurvana

02-26-2013

Nurvana

Nurvana

02-26-2013

Alt account is Zyra. Both are just now becoming active again in the ranking system after a few weeks of non ranked play.

iO Hein

02-26-2013

well it shows bronze on nirvana which wont cut it

iO Hein

02-26-2013

but hop on league and I will talk to you

Nurvana

02-26-2013

Yea I'm aware. After the changes to the rank system, solo queue is not all that favorable if u cant get at least a 8-2 ratio in pre-ranking... which is usually by luck because of dc's, etc at lower levels. If you look at my history on lolking, you will see I can actually out perform everyone on my team and opposing team in the matches that do not involve a troll, dc, or simply..a non-experienced player. I have played in the league all 3 seasons. Cool, I'll be on around 5:45. ATL traffic is a b**** at this time of day. ha

iO Hein

02-26-2013

To the top

Nurvana

02-26-2013

After reviewing your history, I will have to decline. It takes more than standards to make it "pro"...otherwise every gold team would be pro. lol.

1234511 ... 19