devastating blow vs hungering strike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SG Winky1795

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Comparing the two, why does hungering strike seem like its overwhelmingly better than devastating blow. it had higher dmg and heals. I don't play poppy but wtf o_O.

Brees

10-30-2010

because you have to consider the champion as a whole? if poppy had a heal that large on such a short CD with that much burst damage she would be borderline OP due to how hard she is to kill. warwick needs a lot of tank gear to make his heal good.

TalkGibberish

10-30-2010

Because they are two different Characters fulfilling two different roles with two different skillsets.....
?

WolfSummoner

10-30-2010

I think devastating blow is on a lower cooldown. Also, it can proc with sheen/triforce/lichbane for MAJOR nuke damage.

Balderdash1000

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkGibberish View Post
Because they are two different Characters fulfilling two different roles with two different skillsets.....
?
Actually, they have pretty much the same role in team fights. AKA: Take the squishy carry out of the fight ASAP.

Honestly, Poppy's a bit better at that then WW a lot of times, but WW brings a strong jungler and a decent group buff to the mix.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Apples =/= oranges

Smackadummy

10-30-2010

You guys are forgetting the 8% of max hp damage that scales with AP...

Kaoculus

10-30-2010

devastating does like a billion dmg. zzzz

Ozy

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalkGibberish View Post
?
But bro, Morgana has a shield and Lux has a shield. Morgana's is so much better. Buff Lux.

bro.

1337SuperNewb

Recruiter

10-30-2010

I've taken out over 50% of people's health with DB many, many times. (lichbane + mpen + AP)

I've taken out at most 25% of someone's health with hungering strike.