Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should have a separate slot of wards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenny Senpai

10-30-2010

Like a 6 or 7th spot somewhere only for wards?
Then maybe people will buy more wards because they want to fill that empty lonely slot. </3

Knote

10-30-2010

Holy f*ck you're a genius.

Can't believe no one has thought of this before. I feel stupid for not thinking of it myself!

ChibiTushi

10-30-2010

I assume it'd be more of a hassle for Riot to do than it would really help, and people who don't buy wards would still not buy them till 1 hour + into the game when they (Possibly) have more gold left over and all 6 slots full.

Don't think it would matter too much to balance, not like getting the 3rd component for your GA in your 6th slot makes /too/ much of a difference; or maybe it does, I 'unno

Timechild

10-30-2010

Hmm i think 3 slots for consumables should be added instead of just one for wards

Kenny Senpai

10-30-2010

Timechild is right. :/

Sabnitron

Recruiter

10-30-2010

I don't think that would make people more likely to purchase wards. However, it IS a great idea. I hate stopping after 5 pieces of gear because I won't be able to buy wards.

Wasabi Kitty

10-30-2010

Genius idea.