Should have a separate slot of wards.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kenny Senpai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Like a 6 or 7th spot somewhere only for wards?
Then maybe people will buy more wards because they want to fill that empty lonely slot. </3

Knote

10-30-2010

Holy f*ck you're a genius.

Can't believe no one has thought of this before. I feel stupid for not thinking of it myself!

ChibiTushi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

I assume it'd be more of a hassle for Riot to do than it would really help, and people who don't buy wards would still not buy them till 1 hour + into the game when they (Possibly) have more gold left over and all 6 slots full.

Don't think it would matter too much to balance, not like getting the 3rd component for your GA in your 6th slot makes /too/ much of a difference; or maybe it does, I 'unno

Timechild

10-30-2010

Hmm i think 3 slots for consumables should be added instead of just one for wards

Kenny Senpai

10-30-2010

Timechild is right. :/

Sabnitron

10-30-2010

I don't think that would make people more likely to purchase wards. However, it IS a great idea. I hate stopping after 5 pieces of gear because I won't be able to buy wards.

Wasabi Kitty

10-30-2010

Genius idea.