@Morello, About Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RyuPhalian

02-26-2013

Hello Morello, it's nice to see you again on the forums. Now we all know that you guys at Riot are working hard at not only balancing current champs and making new ones but also looking into older champs and trying to find ways to bring them back into the current meta so we, the players, can enjoy our old favorites we loves using when we just began. Let's get strait to the point shall we? Have you (or anyone else at Riot) looked into Warwick's kit to help him get back into the jungle he once ruled? I know you are a fan of Warwick, you said it yourself on the forums last year when you were trying to help Warwick fit into the Season 2 jungle change. I am not asking for an estimate of when (if) he will get some tweak/buff/rework or how you plan on doing it. I, like many other fans of Warwick, just want to know if you're simply looking into him.

Thank you for your time and have a pleasant day

P.S. For those who disagree and think Warwick is fine, don't just throw insults, try justifying your opinion and tell me why I should jungle Warwick over others like Cho'Gath, Xin Zhao, Lee Sin, or even Nasus (yeah, he can jungle pretty well). Why make an enemy when you can get them to side with you instead?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grockk

02-26-2013

He said he'd like to fix WW. quote is on my thread:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3089271