Pick order or Call order for roles in Ranked?

Pick Order 469 80.03%
Call Order 117 19.97%
Voters: 586. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] Pick order or Call order?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyraxis

02-26-2013

Pick order > call order. Communication > picking without talking.

Munkey20

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

you're leaving out the best choice, compromise and communication. If you can talk to your team and figure out what you need you'll be better off than argueing over pick order vs calling.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by selenvar View Post
how about people just learn to play everything, and last pick has to deal with what they get.
this is what i try to do but i get people complaining at me when i'm a higher pick because i didn't try ctrlving and outcalling fifth picks, or double mids, double jungles, or double tops. they ruin it by lying and they hurt the people that are legitimately bad at adc/support/mid/top/jungle that i wouldn't mind playing for - as it is it happens WAY too often- EVERY other game. If fewer people tried enforcing call order I would communicate more with lower picks that legit can't fill the other roles well.

right now they're annoying, never let me play what *I* want, and often troll and berate me. i'd love to see them all go to tribunal but i had this case yesterday:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=35048882

ya, she isn't going to tribunal because she talks like a robot.

Zeigster

02-26-2013

Where's the option for "Communicate with my team because I'm not a selfish jackass" ?

IndecisivePlayer

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeigster View Post
Where's the option for "Communicate with my team because I'm not a selfish jackass" ?
go away

Chess435

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkey20 View Post
you're leaving out the best choice, compromise and communication. If you can talk to your team and figure out what you need you'll be better off than argueing over pick order vs calling.
Quote:

Do you even read?

Chess435

02-26-2013

Yet another bump.

Tang Bohu

02-26-2013

Third Option: Non-punishable way for the team to queue dodge.

angryWelchMan

02-26-2013

I think it call belongs to the people in the lobby. Personally on the VERY rare occasion that two people insist on the same role, I focus on persuading the one who is lower in the pick order to comprimise. A while back I was just saying "x gets the role, their higher pick" and it wasn't really working. Instead a say something like "hey ,y would you mind jungling because we really need one, itll help us out and if your not a good jungler thats ok, we won't expect in ganks bot" stuff like that when two people say it tends to make the perspm change. Then again people may listen to me more cause I've already take "the support bullet"

However if a group of people get put together where 4 beilve in call order and one in pick order the four should be able to preduade the one with out the one falling make on some rule

Stevev45

02-26-2013

Quote:
If pick order > calling
You can do what ever you want with your 1st or 2nd pick.
Including giving it away.