Solution for Taric

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talith PA

02-19-2013

We need to replace Taric's Dazzle with Charm.

He is too effective for how easy it is to play him. The answer is to just outright copy Ahri.

Just imagine: Taric strikes a pose and flashes a smile. Anyone caught in the path of that, man or woman, will be unable to resist.

MMKH

02-19-2013

I'd like to see a visual upgrade for him eventually, and then they rework his 5th age skin to be truly outrageous. Maybe then they could make his Dazzle into a pink heart particle.

Talith PA

02-19-2013

I've seen word in VU related threads that he is slated for one and it will be great... or so they tease.

What I want to see is him learning some hammer skills from Jayce, for starters. He also needs to shatter like glass when he dies.

BuddhaRice

02-20-2013

One could say he's "low-risk high reward," if yaknowhatimean ^^

Genericke

02-20-2013

I really wish they'd give him a visual rework where he's unbelievably gay. I like dazzle being a heart that he shoots out at targets. W shatters the enemies armor temporarily for very fashionable clothing. While it's worth less armor, they look fabulous for a few seconds - and therefore don't really mind all that much. On the other hand his team is given fashionable and practical clothing isntead. For his q he raises his hammer and proclaims some gay words of encouragement like "Gurrrrrl, you so fiece. Don't let those ugly b!tches bring you down." For his r he radiates fabulousness to all of his allies.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2013

My AP Taric can beat Buwberry's AD Zyra, nerf plox

A12MO12

02-21-2013

this is relevant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLnQsxcCU-w

lbgsloan

02-21-2013

Mark my words, when he finally gets a VU they will launch it with a Ruthless Taric skin. When you use this skin you don't have to push E anymore, it just auto-stuns anyone nearby.

konfetarius

02-26-2013

Alright, the only solution for Taric is giving him this voice and making it broadcasted to everyone in the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vDkbY_5cvo

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by konfetarius View Post
Alright, the only solution for Taric is giving him this voice and making it broadcasted to everyone in the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vDkbY_5cvo
I created an account on the EU servers a long time ago and found out i could play in other languages and that champs spoke in those languages too! I WAS SO FREAKIN EXCITED, particularly when i went on a killing spree and it said "X es un destructor!". Why can't we do that on the NA servers