Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Duo que partner.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waifu Material

02-26-2013

Okay so for a long time now I have been searching for a duo que partner who is on very often. Some one to go with me to great heights or in this case through the ranking system and even build a friendship on maybe. I am Teir 3 Bronze and am looking for any que partner for ranked. I main ADC, but can go any other place, although I may feel a bit uncomfortable not being ADC I would try to do my best. I use skype a lot so I would be on that while we play and such. If Anyone is interested just send me a friend request in game my name is DriftinFar or just reply to this thread and such. I look forward to anyone who replys. Thanks and stay awesome!

Princeofthedawn

02-26-2013

Sure I will

drunkclover

02-26-2013

hey driftinfar. im also in tier 3 bronze and use skype.
Im a mid player who so far has carried myself from tier 5 to 3...my god its a challenge at this lvl.
but if u are dedicated on getting out of bronze then i can play. i play 7pm+ AEST (australian time)
were are u located so i can see what times i need to be on

Waifu Material

02-27-2013

I live in the U.S on EST. pretty sure you are 12 hours ahead of me.

Prime LikeRibs

Recruiter

02-27-2013

Hey man IM silver 5 looking for someone to duo with. I play jungle if you want add me mayb we can play some games. I use skype and also live on the east coast Prime LikeRibs

Unim Saebrio

03-01-2013

I'll hit you up.I play on EST. I main support but can fill as well.

Godcell

03-07-2013

Hello DriftinFar. I sent you a request in game. I am a Bronze 3 as well, but I have only played a few ranked games so far. I main support, usually with Taric or Sona, but I am training with Lulu and I am pretty good as a Lux support. I hope we can hook up and do some ranked playing together.
I'm usually on to play every day after around 3:30 pm EST
My IGN: Godcell

RetardedCareBear

Recruiter

06-10-2013

hey man i am in bronze 3 we should play some ranked some time I'm a top lanes but i play some pretty unorthodox people top which makes it perfect because no one know how to play against them haha hit me up IGN RetardedCareBear