Vayne or Miss Fortune

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chriski

04-29-2012

I'm pretty good with both of them but i don't know which one i should buy ><! help me please

FingFuzzball

04-29-2012

Vayne if you want more flexible gameplay and lulz dueling, Miss Fortune for pure damage

pbear46

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

I will sure go for Vayne.

oracle prodigy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-29-2012

i find vayne to be alot harder then MF but vayne can deal crazy damage if played right

so it all come down to your skill level

Sick96stang

04-29-2012

Depends on your play style. If you want to dominate in lane but don't mind falling off late game pick MF. Vayne's laning phase is pretty weak but absolutely destroy's late game. IMO Vayne is far better.

superpenguinx

04-29-2012

Vayne.

Togekiss24

04-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick96stang View Post
Depends on your play style. If you want to dominate in lane but don't mind falling off late game pick MF. Vayne's laning phase is pretty weak but absolutely destroy's late game. IMO Vayne is far better.
Pretty much this. MF is pretty much like Caitlyn in that she can dish out nasty damage early game, but she scales down to a point where her best role in mid/late is just to backdoor turrets. On the other hand, Vayne is capable of winning the game by herself when she is fed, and can chase/escape really well thanks to her passive and her abilities, though she is very dependent on her early game to reach this point. It really depends on your play style.

ForceApache

05-01-2012

Vayne gives you an opening for more creative builds and tactics mid and late game with tumble and final hour. While MF gives you the chance to sharpen your skills at observing battle from afar and knowing when to come in with Rain and Bullet Time. So it comes down to whether you want to be right in front of the action or behind the offensive line.

Nicodemous

05-01-2012

Vayne dies easier than teemo, I do believe she is the squishiest champ in the game...

Ginga

05-01-2012

Vayne late game MF early game.

If you can guarantee you get yourself an aggressive support like Leona or Lulu, MF isn't too bad a choice, since with MF, if you don't win laning phase, you don't win.

For every other situation, Vayne. Just farm up and have your support protect you. The game is as good as won if you're well farmed. Her built in gap closer, knock-back/stun ability, and her Ult giving her gap closer the ability to stealth her makes her a nightmare to deal with.