Another lost LP for win

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnobbGoblin

02-26-2013

As title shows, I lost 10 LP for winning a game.

HolographicOne

02-26-2013

It says you lost points on the Victory Window, but in your "League View" does it show you lost points in the ladder? Other's have posted similar pictures, but in the ladder view it shows positive points or sometimes no gain.

RiotFpMcgee

Associate QA Strategist

Follow RiotFpMcgee on Twitter

02-26-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey KnobbGoblin, this is a display error that we're currently working on a fix for. You DID gain LP from the win.

Sorry about the confusion!

The PKK Revenge

02-27-2013

Are you sure that's all it is RiotFpMcgee? A while back, Voyboy was duo'd with someone on his stream. His team won the game, but it said he lost LP. He went into his profile page to check and it turned out that he did actually lose the LP. It wasn't just a display bug.

silencedstormz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

I lost points in my victory. It was Not a display error. Check my thread

RichardMcNixon

02-27-2013

Think of it like the Honor bug that makes it so your honor gains show up on the next match. I'm sure this bug works with LP gains as well as losses - people just don't complain about getting too MUCH LP lol

Sharkzerox

02-27-2013

This is NOT a display bug, we are losing points OFFICIALY over victories

Divinorum20

02-27-2013

Yes we are losing points, u can see my win streak : http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25344910#history

and then see that i have -3 LP: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25344910#leagues

Deathblink34

02-27-2013

i just had the same problem. we just palyed a long game where my score wasnt great but came out witht he victory and i lost 15 pints. 80 to 65 now and its showing 65 in my profile. is this going to be fixed?

Ham187

02-27-2013

I don't think this is a display bug, I checked my ladder and I did lose the points, we are losing points for victories.