Your Greatest TERROR Queue moments

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Warlord Buwberry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Ok I just had a great TERROR queue moment. Me and Jayce were fighting 2v3 bot and acutally winning and 3 of my teamates came from top to help after they were almost dead and running and then they capped our mid tower. 4 capped at this point. we tried to take their bot, but 3 revived and they came and took our last cap from us while we were wounded.

This is so stupid how a 3v2 top felt like coming bot when it wasn't necessary and they could've just taken top 3v2 and protected our mid tower and not let it get free capped instead of coming SUPER LATE bot to provide 0 help, but just to die from revive spawns. "It was 3 top and I wasn't going to try and stop that" (Paraphrase). How blind are you that you can't see 3 circles bot and then you make the most terrible desicion of going cross map instead of just rushing windmill with your 3v2.

This is why i have to carry so much, because it seems the intelligence of some people out there is <50 IQ and barely knock off 2 bars on a enemy champ. May all us High elo players be blessed with more carrying powers that we may kill 3 champs to even stand a chance of winning a game with these people on our teams. May the Holy Olaf be with you. Tis was written in the book of PECS.

Fancy Wolf

02-25-2013

Me and Cam had a brand last night... despite the brand somehow getting highest damage dealt,... didnt land a single combo to our knowledge throughout the match. Our Vayne/Taric super combo was not enough to carry the day.

One day we will all be blessed with the power to 1v3 any situation

SuperQuackDuck

02-25-2013

Lol fancy i watched that game. Supertrollybrand.

Waii Nosferatu

02-25-2013

Worst is when its 2v1 bot lane and you manage to kill both, and the team still never gets top. QQ

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Had a game where i was Xin vs Yorick botlane. Matchup is fine early, just zerg him until he dies, which is what occurred. Things go south when he builds Tabi+frozen heart and gets a few more levels. I can't really fight him 1v1 despite having Ghostblade and Last Whisper and ask for a swap. I eventually get it as our Darius reluctantly goes bot, instead of our Annie who i would have prefered as Yorick has like 80 mr.

Game goes on, it's real close. We have 2 points controlled and its 34-2 in our favor and decide to gank for Darius because i feel his pain. Unfortunately, he dies in the process, but we get yorick. So i go to the enemy bot to cap it and am met by Elise. Bait her into fighitng off tower, kill her and think to myself "Yorick should be here any moment and i can't really fight him". Capping.... capping.... finished capping, only to see Yorick top for some unknown reason, which caused us to win the game.

BuddhaRice

02-25-2013

One time I had this person named inFe ed on my team. It was horrific; I am scarred for life

Painkillar

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaRice View Post
One time I had this person named inFe ed on my team. It was horrific; I am scarred for life
I share your pain; i too once had infe ed on my team. after that I was hiding under my covers for a week cowering in fear of the next time this would happen. AND just when i thought it couldn't get any worse i got Infeed and Konf on my team. There is no Holy Olaf, he has abandoned me.

Sauron

02-25-2013

Buddha and inFe eD are cowards, dodging that 4-man ghost/exhaust premade last night!

Real men (and dark lords) pick AD Thresh into that and laugh as the premade feeds 1-12.

Ekis the Seraph

02-25-2013

Ah...when I dominated bot as Soraka, and got a triple kill AND stole the enemy bot yet top lost to 2 people and lost our mid trying to come save their bot lane AFTER I took it.

Nothing is more TERROR than this...it's that bad when you're carrying a team with Soraka bot lane.

Malah

02-25-2013

It's almost comforting to see that other people (I vaguely recognize two of you?) have to put up with the same trolly nonsense I do ...

... except for the problem that now it's not just happening to me. -.-

These stories sound like, what, three in four of my matches? There is a particularly fond moment yesterday (or was it the day before? It was weekendish) where I won a 3v1 gank (Or is it three 1v1's? They kind of filed in one at a time for slaughter.) bot only for my team to lose our top point because the only remotely tanky person opted to come help me and everyone else left got dove by fed assassins. (Yes, Vayne, condemn the Khazix into the Sona who just escaped! AHAHAHAHhhhhh oh god why Q_Q) Tower got the finish so no free bot cap for me.

FM + Furor Caitlyn. Good times. We managed to actually win when I shoved Vayne bot and kited their derpass dive comp in circles around the top point. Chase (shoot) me (shoot) Garen (net)!

Hail ... whatever range of matchmaker I'm at. I keep a vaguely positive W/L ratio (I think, since I can't check it) and people don't seem to get any smarter, they just pick more tryhard >.>