IP Question

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homosexy

02-26-2013

So I started playing two weeks ago. First champion I played was Teemo, loved him because he is so cute and my he's my style. Still playing him now and I'm level 11 atm. Really disappointed by the lack of other interesting champions for me. Majority are big booby girls to attract the mass of the player base. Lol it's kind of annoying feeling like the minority here in this game (I'm a gay male, so no I don't care about all the exposing female models that look like their boobs are about to fall out of their little shirts)

BUT I just noticed Varus and really like his character style, mechanics, and abilities and sadly he is over 6k IP, I have about 2k right now, and I'm over lvl 10 so it's growing much slower now.

My question is, how long should I expect to finally have 6.3k IP?

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

It all depends how many games you play.

I see people making money for a champion in a day.

I take about a week or so.

(Btw, you probably will love Pantheon)

Homosexy

02-26-2013

Hmmm him or Zed are probably cool meele champions for me. And Pantheon is half the price. Thanks for the suggestion!

Aliasear

02-26-2013

If you play actively, you will reach 6300ip within 5-7 days. At least, that's what I'm averaging.

Feels Goood Man

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Never buy a 6.3k IP champ before trying him out on a free week. I know a lot of people who made that mistake however now there is a refund system. Whenever people ask me for which champion to buy, I always recommend the cheapest ones. They may not be your style but try them out in free weeks just to see. Being lvl 11, I can't imagine that you've tried too many new champs.

Laiscyth

02-26-2013

I agree with Feels Goood Man, but another tip, NEVER refund a champion you bought with IP. Even if you think it is the worst champion in the game, save your refunds for what you buy with RP.