I've never been warned or banned...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aithòs

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Or saying vague things like "it will create all kinds of other issues"

Like what? I've already addressed most of the common ones, I'll gladly talk about options if you have specific concerns. As I said: I do this for a living, I design systems and implement them. I'm literally a professional. I'm confident I could design a successful system that once implemented people would largely be happy with.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasako View Post
how did this go from a tribunal sucks thread to a pick order/call order thread? lol
An error in judgment of the last sentence of my OP

I'm surprised this is still going on when there's a lot bigger/more active megathreads about role queuing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YUNOWARDS

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiths View Post
Or saying vague things like "it will create all kinds of other issues"

Like what? I've already addressed most of the common ones, I'll gladly talk about options if you have specific concerns. As I said: I do this for a living, I design systems and implement them. I'm literally a professional. I'm confident I could design a successful system that once implemented people would largely be happy with.
I know plenty of "professionals" that are terrible at their jobs so thats not really a great argument for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aithòs

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
An error in judgment of the last sentence of my OP

I'm surprised this is still going on when there's a lot bigger/more active megathreads about role queuing.
No, what you really said is "I believe my opinion is right and I want Riot to rule in favor of my opinion so I can report and ban people who disagree with me".

You'd rather ban more people who are unhappy about how positions are selected instead of addressing the actual problem.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aithòs

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by YUNOWARDS View Post
I know plenty of "professionals" that are terrible at their jobs so thats not really a great argument for you.
You still haven't addressed any of my points or raised any actual concerns, so until you do I'm done replying to you. I've gone out of my way to break down and explain my opinions in a rational manner. You haven't, and now your latest post is basically "I know lots of professionals who are bad at their jobs so your expertise means nothing."

I could just say "so what do you do for a living?" but honestly, I don't care. I offered my profession because it's relevant to the topic, not because it makes me right. It means I have a background in doing what I'm proposing so it isn't just wishful thinking. Whether you think I'd do a good job or not I have a history of doing what I propose.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiths View Post
No, what you really said is "I believe my opinion is right and I want Riot to rule in favor of my opinion so I can report and ban people who disagree with me".

You'd rather ban more people who are unhappy about how positions are selected instead of addressing the actual problem.
No, I don't really care for the role queue system. I explained my point, and I even explained it further when you pressed me on it because I wanted to be a nice guy. Now you've been going on and on, about something that I literally wrote 1 sentence about in the OP.

The actual problem isn't solved by turning league of legends into a MMORPG dungeon. I don't really care to expound on my position further because it isn't halfway relevant to the OP aside from 1 friggin sentence.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YUNOWARDS

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiths View Post
You still haven't addressed any of my points or raised any actual concerns, so until you do I'm done replying to you. I've gone out of my way to break down and explain my opinions in a rational manner. You haven't, and now your latest post is basically "I know lots of professionals who are bad at their jobs so your expertise means nothing."

I could just say "so what do you do for a living?" but honestly, I don't care. I offered my profession because it's relevant to the topic, not because it makes me right. It means I have a background in doing what I'm proposing so it isn't just wishful thinking. Whether you think I'd do a good job or not I have a history of doing what I propose.
You're right, I haven't. I guess I should have actually read your post.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2013

tribunal has ruined the game


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aithòs

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pudge1cup View Post
No, I don't really care for the role queue system. I explained my point, and I even explained it further when you pressed me on it because I wanted to be a nice guy. Now you've been going on and on, about something that I literally wrote 1 sentence about in the OP.

The actual problem isn't solved by turning league of legends into a MMORPG dungeon. I don't really care to expound on my position further because it isn't halfway relevant to the OP aside from 1 friggin sentence.
Your entire OP was about the tribunal, how it doesn't work, why the game is boring and how you want an official stance on pick vs call order. I've talked about every single one of those things and why they are not related to a role queue and both you and the other guy have repeatedly chosen to ignore what I'm talking about.

I can do that too: you're wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about and WoW has literally no comparison to what I've suggested. None.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Incinerate

Senior Member

02-26-2013

Agreed 100%. It is not the moba genre's fault. That is a lame excuse. Riot needs to adapt to the needs of their playerbase, and we NEED rules. Whether it be a role queue system or something else entirely, champion select is painstakingly dumb right now.