Bronze II LF duo or team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreadful Moon

02-26-2013

as the top says I am currently looking for a duo, or team, i main top/mid but play any role but support (still learning how to play support, ward placement and stuff like that) if anyone is interested ign is the same as on the forums just pm me and ill hit you up if im not in a game

w0mbatinc0mbat

04-01-2013

Hi im trying to start a ranked team of bronze player that want to improve their skill lvl and have fun while doing so. im looking for players that are on most nights and are friendly and fun to play with. if you are interested add me in game- Mchippo1. hope to hear from you.

AyyitsyaboiD

04-01-2013

I would love to duo with you I also have a ranked team called Feeding Frenzzy were currently still seeding but are 1-1 so far check us out and hit me up either in game or on forums AyyitsyaboiD have a nice day

SirMontgomery

04-12-2013

Im doing ranked solos and duos in bronze 2, I'm Best at jungling, APC or ADC, and I normally play around 6pm-12pm central time. Add me ingame: SirMontgomery

shadow99999

04-12-2013

i play mostly during the weekend but i play top, mid and support hit me up sometime