Help to be a best player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

77REBD77

02-26-2013

I have a problem whit this game, i played near 30 times but i cant win, i cant kill another champions.

Ive read a lot of guides. i bought all items but still cant win a game.

can you help me?

Hiryuu16

02-26-2013

The goal isn't to kill the enemy champions, although that often helps. The goal is to take down the turrets, inhibitors, and nexus. That's an important note, since I suspect you try too hard to kill people and wind up exposed.

Play some more Co-Op vs AI and focus on last-hitting minions without dying. You may need to poke and harass the enemy a bit to keep them off your back, but don't concern yourself with killing them. Try to finish with 3 or fewer deaths.

The dying thing is pretty common with new players, but you really need to get it under control if you want to win. Your team can carry you if you go 0/0/0 in lane, but not if you feed the enemy 15+ deaths. That's a huge money advantage.

KillThrust

02-26-2013

It's weird, but the current "meta" isn't about last hitting, it's about harassing your opponent so he can't last hit, thus shutting him down. (And giving you free farm)

Bots don't teach you much. You should just rough it out in PvP. It makes you a lot better.

But yeah the dying thing just takes practice. Everyone dies a lot in the beginning.

Hiryuu16

02-26-2013

I'll also add that Katarina is not a good choice for learning the game. It's easy to go 'all-in' with her, which is not a good plan until you know if you'll win. Ashe and Olaf are both free this week. They both have a ranged poke and can survive some poor trades.

Sleep PK

02-26-2013

I wouldn't suggest Katarina as well. As a new person, I was using her and it was fun and all, but a good player wouldn't watch as you destroy them especially after everyone has flash.

Ashe will let you learn to poke and practice with CS. Caitlyn is also free this week which she seems fun despite my loses since free.

77REBD77

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiryuu16 View Post
The goal isn't to kill the enemy champions, although that often helps. The goal is to take down the turrets, inhibitors, and nexus. That's an important note, since I suspect you try too hard to kill people and wind up exposed.

Play some more Co-Op vs AI and focus on last-hitting minions without dying. You may need to poke and harass the enemy a bit to keep them off your back, but don't concern yourself with killing them. Try to finish with 3 or fewer deaths.

The dying thing is pretty common with new players, but you really need to get it under control if you want to win. Your team can carry you if you go 0/0/0 in lane, but not if you feed the enemy 15+ deaths. That's a huge money advantage.

its to hard play this game, i cant kill minions because enemy champions kill me 1st. i cant support a line. if i want survive i need stay afk on base

Sleep PK

02-26-2013

Again, play a ADC or ranged carry like Ashe. Position so they won't destroy you. If you know there are two in the bushes, shoot downward with your back to the river/turret. Just don't put yourself in a position to feed them. Just be careful of the third coming in to gank.