Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Survey that was posted

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metere

02-26-2013

Riot, idk if you will see this, but why are you asking about aram in that survey you sent out? I was hoping it would actually be a useful survey that would get-some useful insight on needed changes, but it was all about aram.... threes needs you attention, not aram.
The rework was great (kinda, still want both maps) but some champions need to be specifically nerferd strictly for threes. some of the things ive seen have been simply ridiculous.. ) But since implementing nerfs that only go into effect on threes is probably complicated and I have a feeling you guys (And girls) at riot would never do this, how about adding a 4 ban draft pick for threes without having to do ranked? you cant do ranked unless you have a team, and when you do you fight people who that's all they do, and get creamed almost as bad as when you have the 3rd random in normals. (duo que, after a few games you will understand if you do not already Q_Q) Not to mention the fact if you have no team there is no solo que.
You asked about more bans in aram, and if that survey went out almost all about aram, then I assume alot of people must actually care about aram. That's great, but threes isn't closed to being as balanced as fives yet. Please (extremely strongly) consider adding in a normal 4 ban draft pick for normal threes, or as a different mode, like how fives has it. (4 bans is the keyword there, if not 5)

metere

02-26-2013

(I normally don't post, so idk if I can change the title but it would be more accurately titled as "response to the survey." Because there was no option to actually tell you ones thoughts on the survey at the end.

Bo0M N0obs

02-26-2013

haha ranked solo quere 3s ftw!

metere

02-27-2013

bump
Start responding to this with your thoguhts all. I think adding a 4-5 ban draft pick for threes is a great idea. If Riot was thinking about doing this for ARAM to make it more balenced and fun, then they can certaintly do it for threes. Riot needs to see this, as I think it is a much better idea than trying to keep threes balenced (which cant happen with out a lot of nerfs which wont work casue it will affect fives alot)

metere

02-27-2013

bump

metere

02-28-2013

bump

metere

03-06-2013

bump

Demacry

03-06-2013

Since you keep necroing this thread lets discuss it. What champs are broken in 3s? Who is litterally impossible to beat?

metere

03-06-2013

well not impossible but some champs like diana, trynd, jax sion, fiora, voli, singed, garen, darius simply suck to play as. and on a free week like last weeks where 8/10 games had a voli on the opposing team was jsut not fun. people are complaining about darius, teemo, and trynd all the time. I hate diana even more personally, but instead of trying to "fix" the champs because they are jsut better in threes than fives, adding 4-5 ban draft pick (even a three) would be fantastic. solo que should be added as well. Idk if you got the survey riot sent out but it was all about freaking aram.. idgaf about aram. tons of people do, and thats fine and great for them. But the one thing about the survey that caught my eye, was that they wanted to know thoughts about adding not jstu a ban, but a larger ban for aram.(Which is a good idea because some champs are simply broken on aram) Im not gonna cry about how I hate some champs and want them nerfed, but instead Id like riot to take notice of this idea. much like the solo que forum with 4k+ views riots gonna notice if they have not and hopefully consider adding it. I would like them to think about adfding draft, preferably a 4-5 ban draft to threees. if they can add it to aram then they can add it to threes as well. (soory for spelling and gramatical errors, im at college with not much time, and I can not spell check and stuff atm :P)

Demacry

03-06-2013

Well you just about rolled 80% of the common whines for TT into one paragraph. There is some merit to the argument against skill requirements for overcoming certain champs/tactics and I would certainly love to see more red love for the treeline but I see noing wrong with riot tackling their projects in their order, even if that means ARAMs coming beforenTT.