Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

devastating blow vs hungering strike

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Balderdash1000

10-30-2010

Quote:
Smackadummy:
You guys are forgetting the 8% of max hp damage that scales with AP...

The % part doesn't scale with AP. What does scale with AP is the linear damage, and the damage dealt with WW is the greater of either the % or the linear damage. Mobs are always dealt the linear damage.

RHINO Mk II

10-30-2010

DevaBlow has base damage in addition to the %.

Balderdash1000

10-30-2010

Ah. My bad. I was thinking in WW mode.. >.>

clearacell

10-30-2010

Quote:
Balderdash1000:
The % part doesn't scale with AP. What does scale with AP is the linear damage, and the damage dealt with WW is the greater of either the % or the linear damage. Mobs are always dealt the linear damage.

Doesn't hungering strike only hit nuetrals/minions for like 250 dmg? I know I've hit Dragon for for over 1000 dmg with DB.

Balderdash1000

10-30-2010

Quote:
clearacell:
Doesn't hungering strike only hit nuetrals/minions for like 250 dmg? I know I've hit Dragon for for over 1000 dmg with DB.

yup. That's the linear damage I mentioned.