Singed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Environ NA

02-26-2013

Singed is so OP on this map.
Team was up 11-5. Singed carried the team to a win.
Could 3v1 us.

SOOOO
I bought him.

Didnt die once, carried the game

Not broken.

Joswa

02-26-2013

Play one of the very few champs that can kite Singed and you win. I had an hour long 3's game where their singed was countered pretty hard by an Evelyn that he couldn't catch for the life of him.

Environ NA

02-26-2013

Dont have to catch anyone.
You dont take damage, so no one can push you, while you push them.

Joswa

02-26-2013

Play ranked and ban him if you dont pick first, problem solved,

Environ NA

02-26-2013

Playing ranked is a problem when your not 30.

Bo0M N0obs

02-26-2013

singed is easily countered many ways, for example if you build speed and a mallet he is quiet easily shut down.

Dyshana

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo0M N0obs View Post
singed is easily countered many ways, for example if you build speed and a mallet he is quiet easily shut down.
I can't fully agree with this. Building speed can help, but just about every Singed I see builds Boots of Swiftness along with taking ghost. IIRC, his ult also gives MS which lasts 20s or so.

Mallet only works if you are able to burst him quickly enough. If you can't (the majority I see build pretty tanky, and his passive gives a lot of health when stacked with tear and frozen heart), you'll be chasing Singed while hitting him.

Godot

02-26-2013

Quote:
If it were true this thread wouldn't be here

The Gift Horse

02-26-2013

Banshee's Veil is quite effective against Singed, as Fling is the only ability he has that can pop the shield. Maw of Malmortius gives a pretty timely shield that can help save your life from his poison damage as well. While we are talking about shields, Shen is a pretty good pick against him. A strong shield for everyone, a low CD shield for himself, poke, sustain and a dash with a taunt.

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2013

Quote:

The only way to beat a singed mid/late game is focused fire from multiple champs with multiple cc's which is not really an effective counter seeing how he is the tank.