Silver tier looking for a mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baeuller

02-25-2013

'm interested in getting better and starting a more hardcore tier climb and I would rather like some lessons if any platinum, diamond, or gold players would be willing to sit down and work with me on my top lane I would really appreciate it. If any of you are willing to help please add me in game or message me here. Thanks a bunch in advance ^^. This is a re-post from general discussion when I realized I probably put this in the wrong place.

Alex94Andr

02-25-2013

I am not that much of a pro player but what I know that is, to be able to play more pro you must be able to go any line, depending on the situation. So I would say, try to max your skill for all the lines or at least 3 roles.

Just a friendly advice

Baeuller

02-25-2013

I can play all roles honestly I'm seeking advice to improve what is currently my best though

Aliasear

02-26-2013

Hi there Zirina,

I currently play top lane for a recently created Ranked 5's team that aims to reach the top 32.

I started at Silver I when the new Ranking system was introduced and it took me 2 1/2 weeks to hit Gold I, where I am right now.

My ign is "Aliasear"
I'm willing to share what I know if you think I can help.

Witty hi52u

02-26-2013

Depending on when or how often you play you are more then welcome to play regulars with me and some friends. we play a lot of normal blind / draft picks to improve ourselves in the roles we don't often play. hit me up.

IGN = Witty Hi52u