Looking for Partners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MajirTom

02-26-2013

Hey I got the game not to long ago and was able to get myself to lvl 13. But now I'm looking for people to play with. Looking for mature players and players who don't mind helping a guy out. Let me know.

Skean7

02-26-2013

Hey, feel free to add me. I'm pretty new too and definitely want some mature teammates as well! I'm mostly on in the evening on the weekends.

MajirTom

02-26-2013

Sounds good.

NiNi WaWa

02-26-2013

Hey, if you are looking for people to play with come join our team speak sever. We have a nice range of levels. My name is "NiNi WaWa" (R2~ on the server), add me and I'll send details. I'll play with you and help you out. We have someone around your level too so you can pair up with him. Just add me whenever!

MajirTom

02-26-2013

Perfect ill get right on that.

Swarm Formation

02-26-2013

feel free to add me, always looking for mature teammates

oDriftx

02-26-2013

I'm also looking for players to rank up with, play and have fun with! Feel free to add me

ThatONeillGuy

02-26-2013

Sure, feel free to add. (As long as by "mature" you mean "not ragey" as opposed to "good at this game," haha.)

CluelessEnigma

02-26-2013

Hey, I'm pretty new too! Am lvl 12 atm and have had the game for three weeks. Am happy to partner up so feel free to add. Yeah, "mature" teammates are a lot more fun to play with than the many raging players I have come across.

DeliriousDoctor

02-26-2013

I'll add you. I'm just learning this game, but am having a blast. Always looking to play with some friendly people!