Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

League System Promotion Games LP Loss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DEagleEye

02-26-2013

bump

FosterTheChamps

02-26-2013

No, the only real problem here is your name.

DEagleEye

02-26-2013

Quote:
SgtDEagle:
No, the only real problem here is your name.

Ive had this name for agesss. Got it from Counter-Strike 1.6. Long range headshots with the Desert Eagle. D is short of Desert, then Eagle, Eye.
Thats, i dunno, at least 6 years at least.

Long standing nickname, so no, no problem with it.

FosterTheChamps

02-26-2013

Quote:
DEagleEye:
Ive had this name for agesss. Got it from Counter-Strike 1.6. Long range headshots with the Desert Eagle. D is short of Desert, then Eagle, Eye.

Dude. I got my name from CS 1.6 too.

..... Dude.

DUDE. I KNOW WHAT DEAGLE STANDS FOR. THATS MY ****.

FosterTheChamps

02-26-2013

Quote:
DEagleEye:

And I don't think you noticed my name? hahaha

DEagleEye

02-26-2013

Quote:
SgtDEagle:
And I don't think you noticed my name? hahaha

Nah, i noticed it. Ive seen a few ppl with it to be honest. Most of them didnt get it from CS, they just like the gun or something

FosterTheChamps

02-26-2013

I used to play CS 1.6 with a bunch of friends and I needed to name my steam account something. The Deagle was what I rolled with all the time, thus that's what I got.

DEagleEye

02-27-2013

Quote:
SgtDEagle:
I used to play CS 1.6 with a bunch of friends and I needed to name my steam account something. The Deagle was what I rolled with all the time, thus that's what I got.

I didnt play on steam to begin with, but I was playing at school, 5v5 Dust 2, and ended up killing the entire other team with 1 or 2 shot DEagle Headshots. Didnt have a nickname before that, so they just said, put it as DEagle Eye, and it stuck.

Back on topic. anybody experiencing this weirdness of large LP losses even though you were clamped?