Theorycrafting: %health Teemo build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baxter900

02-25-2013

I just wanted to know what people think of a % health killing Teemo build.

So far I have(in order of importance{as far as I can figure out}):
Blade of the ruined king
Liandry's torment
Rylai's Crystal(doubles liandry's damage)
Attack speed items
Runaan's hurricane
AP items

Any other ideas?
(I'm an idiot when it comes to these things so any help is appreciated)

Dr Sirius Amory

02-25-2013

i do a pretty similar build when i play him (just more in depth and a little more odd ordering but bear with me)

start boots pots (i play him top lane) upgrade boots to sorc shoes asap, then build a vamp scepter, enchant boots with the single target damage, movespeed increase one. then build malady, then finish blade of ruined king, next i go for a rylais then a liandrys and then depending on what i need either a gunblade or a guardians angel. it is insanely effective.

TheUnburned

02-26-2013

Teemo's Toxic Shot is an on-hit effect, not an ability; therefore, the Liandry's/Rylai's doesn't proc on it.You don't need Rylai's for his shrooms, because they already slow, so really the Rylai's is only increasing the Liandry's damage on his Blinding Shot. Second problem is that BOTRK deals physical damage, and your build has no Armor Penetration. Considering Replacing the Rylai's with a Black Cleaver to make the physical damage more potent. This has the additional benefit of giving him some health, just like the Rylais, as well as CDR, which he needs to place more shrooms.

An example of your core build:
1: BOTRK
2: Black Cleaver
3: Liandry's

4: Runaans against a team full of health-stacking champions
4; DFG if you're focusing on one high-health champion

5: Sorc boots for more damage (might not be necessary with a Malady + Liandrys + Runes/masteries)
5: Ionian boots for more shrooms (but less potent ones)
5: Berserkers (if you don't have Runaan's or another good AS item)

6: Malady or Nashor's Tooth if you took DFG
6: Deathcap if you took Runaan's
6: Zhonyas, Warmogs, GA, etc if you need the added defense.

This is just an example of expanding on your build, but I doubt it would work very well lol. That's the problem with trying to fit in a physical damage item and a magic damage item into the same build (BOTRK and Liandry's). You're left with too many necessary options as your 6th item to fill the build out.