I used to think I belong at a higher rank. Now I just don't know..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

missou

02-26-2013

Mm. Just gonna take a look at your match history and point out what I see wrong top down.

49 CS on Ryze in a 28 minute game. A decent mark for you to aim for by then would be 150 CS.
You finished Frozen Heart before even buying a Catalyst. You bought a Blasting Wand before buying a Catalyst.

158 CS on Rengar in a 40 minute game. I would aim for 250 by this point, if I were you. Berzerker Greaves = no no. Should almost never be bought on any champion besides an AD Carry. You finished BT, Brutalizer, and Trinity force without ever finishing a single tank item. Looking at your team composition, you were playing the only champion capable of serving as a tank. You should have been rushing items like Warmog's from the get go instead of going for damage.

Your Kha'Zix build is all over the place. Cleaver, Giant's Belt, Phage, Sheen...? Find a few Kha'Zix guides and establish a more standard build order.

In your Jungle Xin Zhao game, you appear to have jungled with no Machete. That's a nono. Start Machete+5, build it into a Madred's Razor and leave it at that. From there Warmog's, Locket, or Sunfire Cape are the most commonly-seen rushes. Your build is not terrible, though, so no huge issue besides the lack of Machete/Razor here.

Master Yi with TP+Ignite. No escapes. Shows in your 4/15/2. You're building AS+AP Yi...? Make up your mind. AP Yi relies on his Alpha Strike damage and ult resets. AD Yi relies upon attack speed. The two don't mesh well.

Berzerker Greaves rush on Warwick. Bad idea.

Missing your Nashor's Tooth on Teemo. Nashor's+Liandry is a powerful rush on AP Teemo, though I guess technically not necessary to build.

125 CS in 36 minutes on GP. Should be 200-250 at that point.

On to your ranked stats...no clear main champion. Counterpicking and variety is good, but being bad at a lot of champions isn't going to help you very much. Pick a few to main and get really good with.

DrWhippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Instead of carrying by trying to go 24/1 how about you help your team and help them do well?

ExecutionerKen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

You don't seem to know the build/ farm...Doubt your ingame mechanics are good as well.