Ezreal, worth the IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hydrogencar

10-30-2010

She's banned in ranked games. Sometimes.
People bann Galio/Garen/Amumu/Shen. Sometimes others too. Kogmaw/MF get banned for example, but mostly those 4 tanks.
She's got a decent range, a decent Q to harass. An AoE slow, an aoe ult. She's not OP unlike the whole world thinks, so yeah. She doesnt get banned that much, if you want to play her on ranked, just tell the leader to not bann her. Chances are high enemy leader wont bann her aswell, since Galio/Garen/Amumu gets banned mostly. Also depens on your ELO.

Ethelion

10-30-2010

I bought Ezreal before the nerf combo, with the imba essence flux heal/ap scale, loved him, but then Riot left him on a wheelchair, nowadays Ezreal does not worth the 6300ip, even if he had hes ap scales "buffed" he still needs a lot to be done to be viable/suitable for the current metagame again

Lanxe

10-30-2010

IMO, no alot of carries now a days are stronger than him. Any tank/carry your facing will eat you, any range dps will eat you.

CrunchBerries

10-30-2010

for someone new to the game, Ezreal is NOT a waste of IP...he's very fun to play and he can still be good. Like every other champ in the game, he has his good moments and his bad moments... A little over a month ago, he was the most overpowered champ in the game and was constantly QQ'd about in these forums. give it another month and the EXACT SAME THING will happen to MF

Thats how online gaming works...Certain champs become OP for a while and then get beat with a nerf bat while others take their place...just spend the IP on someone fun to play and i guarantee they'll have their chance in the spotlight just like all the others...(except for maybe a couple unnamed champs)

AngryMarshmellow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

play ezreal first during he's free week if your using IP, If you think your good at him buy him

dota means nothing when playing ezreal, he has a very different play style

Rhythmless Ninja

10-30-2010

Lots of mixed opinions about Ezreal I see, what makes MF so OP that she would get a nerf? And Ezreal use to be best carry? Now I'm even more tempted to buy him...or did they just beat him senseless with the nerf bat?

Nova Initiator

10-30-2010

EZ is quite decent at the hands of a good player, despite his 'simple' toolbox, he is a lot more difficult than it looks. Once you find builds right for you, he can be quite a force to be reckoned with.

Heliostorm

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythmless Ninja View Post
Lots of mixed opinions about Ezreal I see, what makes MF so OP that she would get a nerf? And Ezreal use to be best carry? Now I'm even more tempted to buy him...or did they just beat him senseless with the nerf bat?
MF's not particularly OP, she has a strong early game and an AoE ult that better fits in with the current AoE metagame. Ezreal just doesn't have the damage output he used to, and thus is rather subpar. Lategame you can go up against Trist/Twitch/MF/Kog and they can eat every single skillshot you throw at them and you're likely to still lose.

shiftyshark

10-30-2010

At the moment, no he isnt worth it.

TriggerFingers

10-30-2010

still my favorite champ not really worth it right now unless your good with him.....