Ezreal, worth the IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhythmless Ninja

10-30-2010

Heya all, somewhat new to this game but I played dota for a pretty long time so I'm very familiar with the game mechanics on here. So my question is, is Ezreal worth my IP? It took me forever to get the points...so I wanna make sure I'm getting enough bang for my buck, so to speak. Seems like a fun champ to play and totally my style of carry but I don't wanna waste my IP if he's totally useless late game.

Grekoh

10-30-2010

The answer is no. IM for a 6300 champ he is a good support. Pretty darn good mid game, but as of right now, people are stacking too much hp regardless of class. Which is making these skillshot mage classes pretty useless endgame. Ive had ezreal since he came out months ago, and i even bought a skin. BUT, he is a lil under- powered right now.

A lot of ppl with disagree with me, but if u are playing a really solid team he is sorta a support. Although imo he should be more of a carry.

Haestro

10-30-2010

Go buy MF
Problem Solved.

CecilRhodes

10-30-2010

Nope. Not worth it.

T3ni3nte Dan

10-30-2010

Ezreal is too expensive for that he does. It's not a smart buying by IP or RP

Rhythmless Ninja

10-30-2010

Ouch, that sucks...seemed like he would be a decent champ, oh well. And for MF, I keep reading that she's banned alot? What's the deal with that? I actually kind of wanted to buy her also but the ban thing is pretty lame.

E90

10-30-2010

I have no problems with ez late game

VTecJustKikdInYo

10-30-2010

MF doesn't really get banned a lot. Regular picks are usually garen/amumu/morg/galio now. As for EZ, I have two skins for him and bought him back in July when he was extremely good and carried teams out the ass. As of right now, he's particularly not worth it. His damage early-game is ****ing pitiful, and he's squishy as ****. He has NO CC, except for his ally attk speed buff which is pretty good, but it doesn't cancel out the fact that with one stun he'll die in an auto-attack or two.

Rodz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Not anymore.

Osirris

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Does a bear take a dump in space?