LP gain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im Despair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

So I've been on a steady decline in my rankings recently started in Silver III and I'm down to Silver V with 32LP. I have a 21/21 record this season and I just don't understand why I consistently lose much more LP than I gain.

I'll win a match and get 17LP but then lose one right after and lose 28LP. I thought Riots stance was that if you keep ~ 50% winrate you'll find your settling point. If I'm winning exactly half my games why am I going down and not just staying at the same point? It makes no sense to me.

Selcopa

02-25-2013

search the forums, its not hard.

hi im Despair

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Please come back when you have something useful to say.

From your post history it appears you thrive on being a useless poster though.

Selcopa

02-25-2013

Apparently you didn't read my post history, ive explained this very phenomenon at least 15 times.

Anyways, here ya go lazy bastard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdG-FzA5-A

SeptikAydz

02-26-2013

hey Selecopa...

the way you troll people is really quiet special...

let me lay it out for you..

It has taken me 4 games to get fro 90... to 96... i lost 1 game and went down 18 points... so you... can take your special little video and find a useful place to stick it.

cause that garabage youtube video explains about as much dick as Riot does.

I BUT MY ASS with 7 straight wins and get ****... I lose 1 and go RIGHT BACK TO WERE I STARTED...

**** your arrogant movie.