Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LP gain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hi im Despair

02-25-2013

So I've been on a steady decline in my rankings recently started in Silver III and I'm down to Silver V with 32LP. I have a 21/21 record this season and I just don't understand why I consistently lose much more LP than I gain.

I'll win a match and get 17LP but then lose one right after and lose 28LP. I thought Riots stance was that if you keep ~ 50% winrate you'll find your settling point. If I'm winning exactly half my games why am I going down and not just staying at the same point? It makes no sense to me.

Selcopa

02-25-2013

search the forums, its not hard.

hi im Despair

02-25-2013

Please come back when you have something useful to say.

From your post history it appears you thrive on being a useless poster though.

Selcopa

02-25-2013

Apparently you didn't read my post history, ive explained this very phenomenon at least 15 times.

Anyways, here ya go lazy bastard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zdG-FzA5-A

SeptikAydz

02-26-2013

hey Selecopa...

the way you troll people is really quiet special...

let me lay it out for you..

It has taken me 4 games to get fro 90... to 96... i lost 1 game and went down 18 points... so you... can take your special little video and find a useful place to stick it.

cause that garabage youtube video explains about as much dick as Riot does.

I BUT MY ASS with 7 straight wins and get ****... I lose 1 and go RIGHT BACK TO WERE I STARTED...

**** your arrogant movie.