[Champion Concept] Aamon, The Tiger of the Tundra

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MilkusWolfus

03-02-2013

Tiger Bump!

MilkusWolfus

03-03-2013

Trading Reviews!

~:: MilkusWolfus' Character Concept Emporium! ::~

MiaoLong

03-03-2013

You know what? I appreciate the relative simplicity of his abilities. Too often you'll see people create champions with monstrously complicated spells and abilities that all have to synergize exactly with each other in 234% to the 6th power ways that the average layman couldn't make head or tails from them.

I especially like the simple utility of Guerilla and Smoke Bomb. they're simple, but functional, and encourage the player to be creative with their usage rather than trying to decipher what the optimal usage is. This is an awesome design trait to have and I'm glad to see it in this champion. Utilizing the WALL is an especially interesting mechanic that seems to be both enjoyable to play with and to play against. I would love to see more mechanics like this and condemn in the game as it makes even the changing environment an active part of gameplay.

Now about my worries. Most specifically, it's the interaction between his Q, Blade of Sin and its reset. My issue is that this will make the lane extremely snowbally. Imagine he got an early gank, and is a little bit ahead. Then he builds up 5 ferocity, throws the enhanced smoke bomb on the enemy as both a gapcloser and a slow. Of course the enemy turns to run since they're at a disadvantage, which opens their back up to his Q. And then another Q. And then another Q. The problem is the reset, which fills his ferocity incredible quickly while putting out insane burst damage if they're running away, which inevitably leads to another enhanced ability, tpreferably another ice smoke bomb, and the cycle continues until the enemy drops dead. Building something like this, and Phage, will surely mean death by CC lock for anyone stepping out of turret range, with little option for the opponent to play against if behind.

My recommendation would be to a) reduce the slow on his passive and then b) rework his Q's ability to instead critcallly strike when their back is turned. This will encourage players to go for the backstab while not making the lane incredibly snowbally with that self-feeding reset the second they're faced with a slowed, fleeing opponent.

Now, about the ultimate... it really is something, huh. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a big fan of it. It has a lot going for it, a 25% slow, a 2 second slow, a... frost for 1.5 seconds, and in a ... a ... maximum 1300 diameter circle. Just for reference, this is Trundle's Contaminate ability. It has a 1000 diameter area.

Attachment 627743

What we have here is basically Amumu's ultimate combined with Xin Zhao's ult's damage with 200 additional diameter added onto the area. And it's on a base of 70 second cooldown. ( Amumu's is 110 seconds)

Remember, Amumu is permanently banned almost solely because of his ultimate. You've added 100 range on the skill, reduced the cooldown by 40 seconds at all ranks, and thrown on a Xin Crescent Sweep's %hp damage for good measure.Needless to say, I highly recommend you rework the ultimate.

I would recommend you choose a focus of the ult. It just does too much right now. It slows, it enhances attack speed and basic attacks, it increases his resource generation, it deals massive AoE damage in an incredibly large area whilst also providing an AoE snare. Pick one and take it as far as you can. I'm sure if you polished these issue, Aamon would really come into his own as a really complete champion to play with and against.

Anyhow, thanks for listening to me ramble on. I would be obliged if you would take a look at my Yuela here:
Yuela, the Empty Blade

Thank you in advance for really digging deep into her details and helping me improve her to be the the best she can be.

MilkusWolfus

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiaoLong View Post
You know what? I appreciate the relative simplicity of his abilities. Too often you'll see people create champions with monstrously complicated spells and abilities that all have to synergize exactly with each other in 234% to the 6th power ways that the average layman couldn't make head or tails from them.
Guilty. =P Though I have gotten a lot better, or rather more practical, with my champion ideas I have made some rather...intense ideas. No longer part of my roster but search for "Ovela, The Complete Warrior" later reworked into "Ovela, Legend of the Liquid Sword".

Quote:
I especially like the simple utility of Guerilla and Smoke Bomb. they're simple, but functional, and encourage the player to be creative with their usage rather than trying to decipher what the optimal usage is. This is an awesome design trait to have and I'm glad to see it in this champion. Utilizing the WALL is an especially interesting mechanic that seems to be both enjoyable to play with and to play against. I would love to see more mechanics like this and condemn in the game as it makes even the changing environment an active part of gameplay.
Especially those nasty Jarvan ultimates!

Quote:
Now about my worries. Most specifically, it's the interaction between his Q, Blade of Sin and its reset. My issue is that this will make the lane extremely snowbally. Imagine he got an early gank, and is a little bit ahead. Then he builds up 5 ferocity, throws the enhanced smoke bomb on the enemy as both a gapcloser and a slow. Of course the enemy turns to run since they're at a disadvantage, which opens their back up to his Q. And then another Q. And then another Q. The problem is the reset, which fills his ferocity incredible quickly while putting out insane burst damage if they're running away, which inevitably leads to another enhanced ability, tpreferably another ice smoke bomb, and the cycle continues until the enemy drops dead. Building something like this, and Phage, will surely mean death by CC lock for anyone stepping out of turret range, with little option for the opponent to play against if behind.

My recommendation would be to a) reduce the slow on his passive and then b) rework his Q's ability to instead critcallly strike when their back is turned. This will encourage players to go for the backstab while not making the lane incredibly snowbally with that self-feeding reset the second they're faced with a slowed, fleeing opponent.
Something I failed to include in the description but thank you for reminding me; Aamon will not get a "Free" spell cast once reaching 5 ferocity like Rengar, but rather it just enhances his next ability used.
(See end of post for changes to [Q] and other skills I have planned.)

Quote:
Now, about the ultimate... it really is something, huh. I'm going to be honest and say I'm not a big fan of it. It has a lot going for it, a 25% slow, a 2 second slow, a... frost for 1.5 seconds, and in a ... a ... maximum 1300 diameter circle. Just for reference, this is Trundle's Contaminate ability. It has a 1000 diameter area.
I have some changes planned through your observations and critics. I didn't plan the circle to be that large or should I say visualize it as that. Live and learn I guess. =)

Proposed Changes
General:
  • Clarify no "free" skill upon reaching 5 Ferocity.
[P] Revenge Best Served Cold:
  • Replace static slow on critical hit with 10% slow for 2.5s stacking 3x.
  • Critical hits build 1 Ferocity.
[Q] Blade of Sin:
  • Remove refresh on backstab.
  • Increase critical strike damage from backstab. (Between 25-50%)
  • With 5 Ferocity: Remove fear.
  • With 5 Ferocity: Reduce foes cooldown reduction for Xs. (Only problem I see is it would have to be for a long chunk of time to be felt. ex 6-10s+)
  • With 5 Ferocity: OR Increase foes current cooldowns by 30% of total. ex A 10s cooldown is at 5s until skill is ready to be used, 5F*[Q] against that foe would raise that cooldown to 8s until skill is ready. Something like a mage counter without a outright silence. (OR Increase current cd by 1s+)
[E] Smoke Bomb:
  • Increase cooldown slightly.
  • Remove Ferocity gain from direct hit.
  • Increase critical strike chance for 1st basic or [Q] while stealthed. (Making him a hit and run champion in his smoke.)
[R] Lashing Ice:
  • Remove Attack Speed gain.
  • Remove slow.
  • Decrease foe's Attack Speed on hit. (Possibly stack per hit to increase it being "felt" by foes.)
  • Decrease range of basic attack extension to 275r Line and 225r Cone.
  • Remove bonus Ferocity gain.
[/R] Pierce the Veil:
  • Reduce range to 200r-450r.
  • Remove freeze (Stun).
  • Move snare to only if foes are in smoke.

Thank you MiaoLong so much for the very well thought out and extremely helpful review! I actually glanced over your champion skimming through the March MCCC. =D If you'd like to see my submission this month she's Joanne, The Iron Maiden.

MilkusWolfus

03-04-2013

Some changes made to Aamon's abilities.

• (03-04-13) [Revenge Best Served Cold]: Static slow replaced with stacking slow. Critical strikes build Ferocity.
  • (03-04-13) [Blade of Sin]: Remove refresh on backstab. Added increase critical strike damage from backstab. Removed fear. Added increases foe's current cooldowns by 30% of total cooldown. Increased damage slightly. Reduced cooldown. Moved additional Ferocity gain from skill critical strike to passive.
  • (03-04-13) [Smoke Bomb]: Increase cooldown slightly. Removed Ferocity gain from direct hit. Added +50% increased Critical Strike Chance for first basic attack or [Q] from stealth.
  • (03-04-13) [Ice Bomb]: Removed Ferocity gain from direct hit. Added increased Ferocity from all sources.
  • (03-04-13) [Lashing Ice]: Removed Attack Speed gain. Removed slow. Added decrease foe's Attack Speed on hit. Decreased range of basic attack extension to 275r Line and 225r Cone. Removed bonus Ferocity gain.
  • (03-04-13) [Pierce the Veil]: Reduced range to 200r-450r. Removed freeze (Stun). Moved snare to only if foes are in smoke or fog.

MilkusWolfus

03-05-2013

Ability icons added.

Rillman

Recruiter

03-05-2013

I see that you worked quite hard on it but in my opinion i think its looks very similar to nidalee with form change and all plus i think that he might be a little to op because of his untargetable and vision limiting stats. Take in consideration and please reply. TY!

MilkusWolfus

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rillman View Post
I see that you worked quite hard on it but in my opinion i think its looks very similar to nidalee with form change and all plus i think that he might be a little to op because of his untargetable and vision limiting stats. Take in consideration and please reply. TY!
Like Nidalee? O.o Um...what? Aamon doesn't transform at all. His ultimate has him draw his ice sword from his back. I think you thought he changes into a tiger and that is a negative, the tiger is merely part of his lore.

While he can become untargetable similar to Fizz. (Fizz .75s Aamon 1s) Aamon must have terrain to accomplish this and be close to it on cast. So a team fight in mid would limit him greatly in being able to use [Guerrilla Fighter] unlike fizz who can use his at anytime.

Aamon's [Smoke Bomb / Ice Bomb] does not limit vision though his [Smoke Bomb] makes him enter stealth.

I'm not sure where you got this information but I hope this clears up some of your questions or concerns.

Mytharionas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-06-2013

Aesthetics:
A tanto and a wakizashi blade? I can see some pretty nifty looking attacks working for something like this. Not to mention a sword and dagger kind of style hasn't been used by anyone on the current roster.

Although, I can't say i'm a fan of the hooded jacket, if only because it's similar to Talon's Renegade skin. Then again, Zed's alternate skin makes him look almost exactly like Shen, so I don't see why this wouldn't be acceptable.

Lore:
This story is pretty good. However, there is something that raises a few questions. If I am reading this right, Talon killed Aamon's wife and son using his own family heirloom. Killing them in this manner would implicate Aamon himself as the murderer, so Aamon needed to flee to escape the source of the hoofbeats, which I can only assume was a Noxian constable or something similar.

The question is, why would Talon do this? Pre-league Talon seemed to "reside" primarily within Noxus' underground slums, Post-league Talon appears to be on a quest to find out what happened to General Du Couteau. At neither point would Talon have cause or reason to murder the family of some random farmer on the outskirts of Noxus. Such an act just seems to conflict with Talon's established character.

Skills:

Quote:
[Passive] Revenge Best Served Cold - Aamon's critical strikes apply a 10% slow for 2.5s stacking 3x. Aamon also gains 1 Ferocity with each critical strike.
This is a strange one. A slow that only applies on critical hits seems a bit weak and unreliable at first, but the bit about Ferocity may be worth keeping an eye on. If Rengar is anything to go by, being able to quickly build Ferocity is a massive benefit. Of course, once you get enough items to crit consistently, the potential for Ferocity gain could very well grow out of control. I'll have to check the rest of the abilities to accurately gauge the impact this skill would have.

Quote:
[Q] Blade of Sin - Aamon's next basic attack drives his tanto into a foe dealing 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 (+50% bonus Attack Damage). Aamon builds 1 point of Ferocity upon striking a foe. [Blade of Sin] can critically strike and applies on-hit effects.

[Blade of Sin] deals +50% increased Critical Hit damage when striking a foe from behind.

5 Ferocity: Aamon consumes his Ferocity wielding both his weapons at once dealing 140 / 150 / 160 / 170 / 180% of [Blade of Sin]'s damage and increases the foe's current cooldowns by 30% of total cooldown.
Simple, but quite serviceable. Assuming this ability resets the autoattack timer, this ability is probably meant to destroy enemies when they begin their retreat. I'm a bit cautious about the huge increase in damage when it crits, but I don't have the right expertise to say whether or not it's balanced.

One thing I can say is that increasing enemy cooldowns, while unique, is a fundamentally unsound idea. The problem with this is that, aside from being uncounterable, it doesn't really feel good for Aamon or his target. The Aamon player wouldn't really feel the impact of this effect, while the target is essentially shut off from his abilities.

To clarify, if an enemy has an ultimate on cooldown, one ability will prevent them from using it again for an average of 15-45 seconds. And this increase could potentially double in a mere 4 seconds, so you could essentially shutdown a critical part of their skillset for almost a minute. Yes, this only triggers on 5 Ferocity, but with the right build Aamon could easily regain full ferocity before this ability comes off cooldown.

Quote:
[W]Guerrilla Fighter - Aamon runs up target terrain wall clinging to the wall gaining sight of brush and becomes untargetable for up to 1s. Aamon can reactivate [W] again to jump to a target location. If Aamon doesn't reactivate [W] he will simply drop to the ground.

5 Ferocity: Upon reactivation Aamon consumes his Ferocity and jumps wielding his wakizashi striking foe's ankles in target area upon landing dealing 65 / 95 / 125 / 155 / 185 (+85% bonus Attack Damage) and slowing them by 40% for 2s
This ability is actually pretty nifty. I assume it can be used to get over walls should the need arise? Also, how exactly is it targeted? Do you need to dash into a wall, would you have to activate it then run into one, or is it something else entirely?

I don't see anything wrong with this ability in a mechanical aspect, although I find myself questioning whether or not the Ferocity bonus is strong enough. Perhaps i'm over thinking things.

Quote:
[E] Smoke Bomb / Ice Bomb - Aamon jumps up and throws a smoke bomb at target location. Foes directly hit with the smoke bomb take 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 (+60% Ability Power) as it creates a veil of smoke. The smoke expands over 5s before fading. Aamon gains stealth in his smoke. Aamon gains +50% increased Critical Strike Chance for his first basic attack or [Q] from stealth. Basic attacks and abilities reveal Aamon for .5s.

5 Ferocity: Aamon consumes his Ferocity to throw an ice bomb instead. Foes directly hit with the ice bomb take 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+80% Ability Power) as it creates a chilling fog. The fog expands over 5s before fading. Foes inside the chilling fog have 30% reduced Movement Speed and Attack Speed. Aamon gains 25% increased Movement Speed and builds 1 additional point of Ferocity from all sources.
I think I see how Aamon's basic skills play out. Q is very much an ability you'll always want to be using for offense, yet W seems to be used mainly for positional play. And E here seems to be great for making sure you start the fight on the right foot. Of course, the Ferocity bonus does lend some credibility to my issue with Q, but other than that it seems pretty serviceable.

Quote:
[R] Lashing Ice / Pierce the Veil - Aamon wields his blessed wakizashi for 10s gaining a trail of ice that extends from his wakizashi dealing 25 / 50 / 75 (+10% Ability Power) as bonus magic damage in either a line or a cone depending on his attack animation and decreases the Attack Speed of all foes struck by the ice by 12.5% for 3s. Stacks 5x.

Reactivating [R] consumes all of Aamon's current Ferocity to drive his wakizashi into the ground exploding ice up around himself dealing 100 / 200 / 300 (+25% Ability Power)(+10% of foe's max health) as magic damage and snaring foes in place for 2s if they are in smoke or fog when struck by [Pierce the Veil] but it blows away any smoke or fog in the area. The range of [Pierce the Veil] is increased by 50r per point of Ferocity.
Alright, so Lashing Ice uses different properties based on whatever attack animation is used right? However, I can imagine various scenarios where using one strike would be great, only to have the other one trigger instead. What is the reason for having two different trails instead of just one?

As for the second bit, It seems pretty decent. Unfortunately, i'm having trouble figuring out where it stands in terms of balance and usability. It seems to draw an effect from E, though i'm not entirely sure whether or not it's better to use. Perhaps I should leave that one to the mathematicians...

Final Thoughts:
When I noticed that Aamon uses Ferocity, I was a bit concerned on how his skillset would operate. I was focused on figuring out how his management of Ferocity worked, and after a long analysis, I judged it quite a bit different from Rengar. Aamon's Ferocity is much more dynamic, and can build much more quickly, but this leads to a certain problem.

His only source for building Ferocity in a reliable manner is Q, which is on quite a short cooldown, so it can be used somewhat often. However, as Aamon gains more crit items throughout the match, his ability to generate and use Ferocity becomes much more frequent. This will cause Aamon to spike in power dramatically, much more so than the other champions.

My point is, balancing Aamon throughout all stages of the game may be extremely difficult. If you balance Aamon's abilities with a primary focus on mid or late game phases, his early game will be incredibly weak. However, balancing with the goal of keeping his early game intact would cause his mid to late game to spiral out of control, due to the heavily increased availability of Ferocity. While this kind of playstyle is different from Rengar in quite a few ways, it also has some issues that could stand to be addressed.

Other than that, I found this champion to be quite an interesting read. The skillset has a lot of unique ideas, and finding a way to make this work could lead to a very intriguing playstyle indeed. I'll be keeping an eye out for this one.

I hope my review has helped you out.

MilkusWolfus

03-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytharionas View Post
Aesthetics:
A tanto and a wakizashi blade? I can see some pretty nifty looking attacks working for something like this. Not to mention a sword and dagger kind of style hasn't been used by anyone on the current roster.

Although, I can't say i'm a fan of the hooded jacket, if only because it's similar to Talon's Renegade skin. Then again, Zed's alternate skin makes him look almost exactly like Shen, so I don't see why this wouldn't be acceptable.
Thank you, I do try to give my champions unique weapons aside from sword, axe, sword, sword, bigger sword. =)

As for his jacket it has actually morphed into a white tiger furred tunic with a hood...yea...

Quote:
Lore:
This story is pretty good. However, there is something that raises a few questions. If I am reading this right, Talon killed Aamon's wife and son using his own family heirloom. Killing them in this manner would implicate Aamon himself as the murderer, so Aamon needed to flee to escape the source of the hoofbeats, which I can only assume was a Noxian constable or something similar.

The question is, why would Talon do this? Pre-league Talon seemed to "reside" primarily within Noxus' underground slums, Post-league Talon appears to be on a quest to find out what happened to General Du Couteau. At neither point would Talon have cause or reason to murder the family of some random farmer on the outskirts of Noxus. Such an act just seems to conflict with Talon's established character.
To be honest I have been thinking about changing the bit about Talon to someone else, possibly one of my own concepts. I have read through all the lores (newer champions excluded) but I was gonna create a motive when the "inspiration" hit me. =P

[P]:
Quote:
This is a strange one. A slow that only applies on critical hits seems a bit weak and unreliable at first, but the bit about Ferocity may be worth keeping an eye on. If Rengar is anything to go by, being able to quickly build Ferocity is a massive benefit. Of course, once you get enough items to crit consistently, the potential for Ferocity gain could very well grow out of control. I'll have to check the rest of the abilities to accurately gauge the impact this skill would have.
My theory comparing Aamon to Rengar is that Rengar's [Q] grants him massive attack speed and his [W] heals him. Aamon gains neither of these boosts. Rengar receives a "free" cast (1 Ability use instantly off cooldown) and is generally pretty beefy while Aamon will not get this "free" cast and is an assassin with comparable survivability of Talon or Fizz (Though Fizz has a dash and an evade). Even with 100% critical hit chance it will be 3 attacks to reach a 30% slow, which I don't think is too bad, and 5 basic attacks to max Ferocity or 3 basics and a [Q], So this makes Aamon an assassin that jumps on a carry and lays down the slows chasing his poor foe all the way to their death. A popular quote I have when a certain champion always chases me to the ends of the earth is "Someone get this F***ing Akali off me!" I imagine Aamon being a similar type of champion. =)

[Q]:
Quote:
Simple, but quite serviceable. Assuming this ability resets the autoattack timer, this ability is probably meant to destroy enemies when they begin their retreat. I'm a bit cautious about the huge increase in damage when it crits, but I don't have the right expertise to say whether or not it's balanced.

One thing I can say is that increasing enemy cooldowns, while unique, is a fundamentally unsound idea. The problem with this is that, aside from being uncounterable, it doesn't really feel good for Aamon or his target. The Aamon player wouldn't really feel the impact of this effect, while the target is essentially shut off from his abilities.

To clarify, if an enemy has an ultimate on cooldown, one ability will prevent them from using it again for an average of 15-45 seconds. And this increase could potentially double in a mere 4 seconds, so you could essentially shutdown a critical part of their skillset for almost a minute. Yes, this only triggers on 5 Ferocity, but with the right build Aamon could easily regain full ferocity before this ability comes off cooldown.
Rengar's gains 150% additional Attack Damage, And that's total attack damage not bonus AD. Champion Select: Rengar
On the cooldowns portion, what makes this different from silencing a caster? or blinding a carry? It stops them from doing what they want while this would only effect the current cooldowns unlike silence that effects the champions whole kit. Though I understand the concern with ultimate and other high cooldown spells but what if there was a cap? (Max +5s)

[W]:
Quote:
This ability is actually pretty nifty. I assume it can be used to get over walls should the need arise? Also, how exactly is it targeted? Do you need to dash into a wall, would you have to activate it then run into one, or is it something else entirely?

I don't see anything wrong with this ability in a mechanical aspect, although I find myself questioning whether or not the Ferocity bonus is strong enough. Perhaps i'm over thinking things.
Oh he can definitely jump walls with it. I imagine him targeting with a small range circle appear around him and a target marker appear only on walls. Or hover mouse over with smart cast. As for the recast it would be similar to any other skill shot.

Perhaps increase the slow amount to 50% and maybe bump up the base stats at higher ranks?

[E]:
Quote:
I think I see how Aamon's basic skills play out. Q is very much an ability you'll always want to be using for offense, yet W seems to be used mainly for positional play. And E here seems to be great for making sure you start the fight on the right foot. Of course, the Ferocity bonus does lend some credibility to my issue with Q, but other than that it seems pretty serviceable.
Perhaps I should remove the bonus Ferocity gain from [Ice Bomb]? While I was looking at his early-early/mid game for a solid laning presence you have brought to my attention some Ferocity problems. I do feel his passive and [Q] are where they need to be in terms of Ferocity but I must agree his bonus gain here may be a little much.

[R] [/R]:
Quote:
Alright, so Lashing Ice uses different properties based on whatever attack animation is used right? However, I can imagine various scenarios where using one strike would be great, only to have the other one trigger instead. What is the reason for having two different trails instead of just one?

As for the second bit, It seems pretty decent. Unfortunately, i'm having trouble figuring out where it stands in terms of balance and usability. It seems to draw an effect from E, though i'm not entirely sure whether or not it's better to use. Perhaps I should leave that one to the mathematicians...
The reason is it merely an amplifier that should not be solely relied on but rather a scary addition to keep foes from clustering on top of him since he is not hugely tanky...nearly not at all. This is also why he has a second cast, like Riven.

I'm not sure what you mean by "better to use"? Aamon's [Lashing Ice] effects persist after casting [Pierce the Veil], also like Riven, He just must use it within the time of his [Lashing Ice]'s duration.

Quote:
Final Thoughts:
When I noticed that Aamon uses Ferocity, I was a bit concerned on how his skillset would operate. I was focused on figuring out how his management of Ferocity worked, and after a long analysis, I judged it quite a bit different from Rengar. Aamon's Ferocity is much more dynamic, and can build much more quickly, but this leads to a certain problem.

His only source for building Ferocity in a reliable manner is Q, which is on quite a short cooldown, so it can be used somewhat often. However, as Aamon gains more crit items throughout the match, his ability to generate and use Ferocity becomes much more frequent. This will cause Aamon to spike in power dramatically, much more so than the other champions.

My point is, balancing Aamon throughout all stages of the game may be extremely difficult. If you balance Aamon's abilities with a primary focus on mid or late game phases, his early game will be incredibly weak. However, balancing with the goal of keeping his early game intact would cause his mid to late game to spiral out of control, due to the heavily increased availability of Ferocity. While this kind of playstyle is different from Rengar in quite a few ways, it also has some issues that could stand to be addressed.
With the removal of his bonus ferocity gain from [Ice Bomb] I hopefully drastically lowered his ability to steamroll in lane and into late game while still retaining his ability to gain Ferocity at a relatively decent speed. (See [P] in this post for Ferocity breakdown.)

Thank you so much Mytharionas for your wonderfully insightful and well written review. I hope to see you here to discuss Aamon more or any of my champions. If you have any champions you'd like reviewed please don't hesitate to post them. I have no problem with people putting shameless plugs at the ends of their reviews. I know I do it.