Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LP points go back to 0?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RadicFazed

02-25-2013

Yesterday i played a few games. got up a division then was at about 60LP in that division..

this morning i got on to play and im at 0 LP? anyone had that happen to them? is it normal

Appendixless

02-25-2013

working as intended

Redeemed Rivên

02-25-2013

Did you get a leave? I know you can drop out of challenger if you have a leave regardless of lp.

Prototype Viktor

02-25-2013

Better nerf support tickets.

Jinxis

02-25-2013

I'm pretty sure your LP resets when you get a promotion. So the 60 LP might have been a display error. Unless you mean you played additional games after your promotion to earn that 60 LP. If that's the case, then I have no idea. :P

RadicFazed

02-25-2013

nah no leaves dont think i ever had one. ah no point putting in a support ticket ill just get them back. just really wondering if it was a known bug.

RadicFazed

02-25-2013

yeah i played half a day in the new division. it slowly accrued points per each game.. no display bug started at 0