Ranked blues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaptSchwann

02-25-2013

No, not the buff.

In the past 3 days I've felt pretty unlucky when it comes to Ranked. I don't expect anyone to carry me in games nor do I enjoy it. Doesn't happen anyway.
I can't figure out how to improve. All the normal mechanics are simple, the warding, the cs, the ganks, the objectives, the pressure, etc, I perform to my best ability and knowledge.
What I can't grasp is someone on my team going 0-8 in lane phase. I've come to terms that lane will most likely carry, and not a damn thing can be done, unfortunately ( not much anyway). I don't sit there and think " man my team sucks.." i sit and think " how the F is this guy rolling my team?", .
I want to be the guy to roll teams, and to also be able to stop people from rolling mine. I mained Jungle in s2 and it got me to 1495 as my highest. I gave it up in s3 due to not being able to have alot of gank pressure as much as I had before, and I dont' know how to win the game as jungle when my team gets stomped on..
lolking me or w/e.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liebshun

02-25-2013

I haven't even attempted ranked in the 2 seasons I've played league. I just feel its nothing but a big headache, where 40 mins of your life is wasted on people who would rather make things worse for others rather than just try.