Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked blues

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MochaChank

02-25-2013

No, not the buff.

In the past 3 days I've felt pretty unlucky when it comes to Ranked. I don't expect anyone to carry me in games nor do I enjoy it. Doesn't happen anyway.
I can't figure out how to improve. All the normal mechanics are simple, the warding, the cs, the ganks, the objectives, the pressure, etc, I perform to my best ability and knowledge.
What I can't grasp is someone on my team going 0-8 in lane phase. I've come to terms that lane will most likely carry, and not a damn thing can be done, unfortunately ( not much anyway). I don't sit there and think " man my team sucks.." i sit and think " how the F is this guy rolling my team?", .
I want to be the guy to roll teams, and to also be able to stop people from rolling mine. I mained Jungle in s2 and it got me to 1495 as my highest. I gave it up in s3 due to not being able to have alot of gank pressure as much as I had before, and I dont' know how to win the game as jungle when my team gets stomped on..
lolking me or w/e.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Liebshun

02-25-2013

I haven't even attempted ranked in the 2 seasons I've played league. I just feel its nothing but a big headache, where 40 mins of your life is wasted on people who would rather make things worse for others rather than just try.