What do you ban? 1600~ player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kittycrusher

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hacksR4theweak View Post
well i'm not 1600 but as a 1450 i usually ban

amumu first: even if i know how to deal with him, my team still cowers in fear because of him, and when he does get a good ult off ,which isn't hard, it changes teamfights. It's mainly that we lack co-ordination more than anything

Blitz second: sorry but that arm is still very powerful, all it takes is 1 good grab before a fight and your team has a huge advantage because its either a forced undesirable engage or an instagib. Also a lot of bots don't adjust their playstyle to him

trynd 3rd: sorry it'll change soon but that splitpush and spam 600+ instant heals...

4t: malph: I DONT THINK HE IS OP, but every single time he hasn't been banned someone on my team goes herr malph ins't banned i'll grab, then proceeds to feed because he has no idea how to play him

5: shen- sorry not enough communication, also people don't take him into account before they start pushing lanes or start fights

6:Zed/elise: not OP but very strong and not many people, including myself, play against them enough to know how to play against them "although i am getting used to elise, i just have to practice"

7: Vi: very annoying for carries, but usually my team gets her so i don't ban her often.
yeah this sounds about right...

IdentitySequence

02-25-2013

I ban tf shaco and sometimes because of presence and annoyance.

Potato Zero

02-25-2013

zilean ziggs and zyra because they're the bottom 3

Pinoy Ako

02-25-2013

I'm in plat V and my top 6 bans are Garen, Elise, Blitz, Malph, Taric, and Shen. I just ban those who I find not fun to play against.

CyanBloodbane

02-25-2013

Kayle and yorick

Laning against them gives me cancer