If you riot decides to nerf volibear

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZodiacsClockwork

02-25-2013

I have bad spelling sry about the title ^
I really hope its light. Hes finally getting played and his turn in the spotlight since his release a little bit more then year ago, Been playing him since that time. There are others that are strong right now too he really shouldn't get hit. But its hard to say with everything going on.
Do you think he should I personally don't he has his weaknesses and he does snowball well but so do others

CynicalGiant

02-25-2013

Volibear is actually getting reworked so he is less binary and feels better overall. He is only being used now because of Health meta.

Elchulus

02-25-2013

Diana gets played a lot -> nerfed
Lee Sin gets played a lot -> nerfed
Olaf gets played a lot -> nerfed
Kayle gets played a lot -> nerfed
Xin Zhao gets played a lot -> nerfed

If his pick/ban rate goes over 85% or so it gets pretty dangerous. He's not at that point yet. But if he ever gets there, nerfbat inc.

OP Champion

02-25-2013

Have you tried Voli support? He gets bullied until 6 and then at 6 and anytime thereafter he literally just none stops dives the adc. If the adc gets away he'll throw the support + his passive makes him an extreme baiter.

ZodiacsClockwork

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CynicalGiant View Post
Volibear is actually getting reworked so he is less binary and feels better overall. He is only being used now because of Health meta.
I know that read through every post in that :3
Volty said that but hes been working on quin so we havent had an update on how the bear is

ZodiacsClockwork

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHYY0UMADBR0 View Post
Have you tried Voli support? He gets bullied until 6 and then at 6 and anytime thereafter he literally just none stops dives the adc. If the adc gets away he'll throw the support + his passive makes him an extreme baiter.
I have played him everywhere in every lane since his release

RAGESTARVED

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

volibear is barely over a year old

doubleguac

02-25-2013

I play a good amount of voli in ranked. I find him to be a very unreliable pick. I usually snowball my lane quite hard, as he is an amazing bully. However, his contribution in team fights falls off pretty precipitously as the game goes on, and he can really be crushed by a team with a lot of slows/speed debuffs/cc, as peeling him for a small amount of time can reset his frenzy stacks.

He has no real way to build sustained damage, as his scaling is absolutely all over the place. No scaling at all on Q, small ap scaling on E and ult, AS scaling on ult, and health scaling on bite. Most people just end up stacking pure health on him, and relying on his base damages+massive executes.

RisottoNero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

If he's proved to be OP then he needs to get nerfed. They will need to see how much he's picked.

ZodiacsClockwork

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAGESTARVED View Post
volibear is barely over a year old
Been out since november 2011