Why are Zed players such ***holes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cave Ashton

02-25-2013

I've recently picked up Zed, and I've noticed that every other Zed player is a dick. I wonder if people do this on purpose because Zed is "evil".

Well you know what?! I'm gonna learn how to play Zed, and instead of being a ******bag to everyone, i'm gonna be Good Guy Zed.

Only exception is when I get the chance to fight a Shen. Then I gotta follow the lore, and be the Villain. Sorry Shen, but you're my Rival from now on :P

CaptainMĂ„rvelous

02-25-2013

Nearly every assassin player is a D-bag. I guess it comes with the mentality of "I'm the 1v1 guy who gets the highest K/D because I do all the damage".

There are some other examples but hey. It's just something I've noted from a lot of playing/.

Deity of Death

02-25-2013

-________-

Blufffy

02-25-2013

Really? I find fiora players to be the biggest ****s

I Like Tanks

02-25-2013

XJ9 plays Zed. Therefore everyone else that plays him has a similarity to XJ9.

orangeblu

02-25-2013

There's still some room for interesting motivation in his backstory, but as it is now, whatwith all of the ambiguity, poor Zed is stuck as some sort of Saturday morning cartoon villain.

NightcoreDJ

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blufffy View Post
Really? I find fiora players to be the biggest ****s
Fiora and Syndra are my favorites and I'm nice ;_;

r0nn13b

02-25-2013

everytime I play Zed people automatically assume I'm being a d*** just because I'm playing Zed as he is supposed to be played, an assassin. Then they complain I kill steal just because my ult does accumulative damage

SummonersRiftPlz

02-25-2013

My brother plays Zed
Not because he can KS and deal tons of damage.
It's because he finds Zed to have unique mechanics and that his shadow is a nice synergy between Chase, Escape and Lure.
There are different people in each champ...
But I find people who play assassins pretty more annoying than people who play... Tanks and Supports for their own will. Normally those people are perfectly fun to play with.
Although, there's always that adc that yells "oh yea look at my dmg!" while not even noticing the Tank dealing huge amounts of CC maintaining he alive and the support healing him everytime. But well, there are people who think they are the center of the universe.

I love playing Tanks. But no one cares about your indications and they don't take you seriously. That's hard to do. So I stick to Bruisers. Tanky, but I can do things by myself. On the otherside of the coin, if people want to play with me, I can still synergize with the team properly

Anidan

02-25-2013

I think the biggest ******s are Tryn players. Even me when i'm playing him. On every other character i play around and joke around, even Talon, Akali and Zed, but when i hit Tryndamere on champ select i go super ass-hole mode.