The Bronze Division Support Redemption

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ozypandias

02-25-2013

I enter champion select.

The calls begin.

"Top"
"I mid or jungle"
"adc"
"Jungle"

"Last pick you support?" a player asks

I look at my screen, staring at the question.

"I'm not quite sure what you mean."

"I mean are you play support?"

"I know what you think it means. To me it's just another role, a boring role made so that first picks like yourself can pick a bruiser, and go top, and stick last picks like me with the role. What do really want to know? Am I going to instawin bot?"

"Are you?" he replies.

"Not a day goes by I don't end up playing support. Not because I want to, or because you think I should. I look by on the way I was when I started playing ranked. I wanna talk to him, try to talk some sense into him, tell him how bad this really is. But I can't. That ELO is long gone, these league points are all that's left, and I gotta play with that. Support? It's just a bull**** role. So you go on and instalock Darius, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a ****."

"Lol k."

I turn the computer to Reddit and await my inevitable defeat at the hands of the two people arguing over mid, and the guy who wants to feed if he doesn't get his role.

RavenHusky

02-25-2013

I find support fun to play and call it if I'm in the first three picks on the team. My attitude about it is that someone is going to have to play it, so I might as well willingly. (I'm not that great at CSing, so I either play support or mid.) Saves someone the trouble of having to worry about them being forced into support.

Also, I am of the mindset that I think I share with Griftrix that if you are willing to cooperate, others will be also. This isn't true all of the time, but if you are willing to do what someone else doesn't want to, there is less arguing.

If you are going to play support anyway, you might as well embrace the role.

I AM SUPPORT!

Kanye Thresh

02-25-2013

but as support u gotta MAKE DA PLAYZ

Waldo226

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by VecToR K10 View Post
but as support u gotta MAKE DA PLAYZ
Go all in on Leona only to see your Graves picking his nose while AFK farming.