Ezreal...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

02-25-2013

So...

I'm just going to throw it out there.

I. SUCK. At ADC's. Period. I just. Do. Period, no questions about it.

Until.... Until Ez.

I'm actually a decent Koggy but he's not reliable to play by yourself, and Twitch is hit and miss with me.

But...

But, I've been practicing last hitting on Ez and getting to do decently well (still working on it), but the main thing is...

I've had some amazing, amazing times with him. I got a Pentakill with him a few days ago. My team trolled me and I was forced to solo lane yesterday against an Akali and Ahri (again, the hell is with odd teams? Meh. Normals.) Anyhow, I got a double kill off them, and when a Tryndamere came, I got a triple by myself (I timed my ult so that I'd kill him before he'd react and use his own. I got incredibly lucky with Akali's energy being low, and I had poked before hand).

Annnnyyhooow. Getting to the actual point.

I'm wondering if my build order is right.

I usually go:

Long Sword+Potsx2
Vamp Scepter (lane sustain is amazing. I'll consider rushing IE IF I have someone like a Raka, who has good healing capabilities. Usually Vamp.)
BF Sword/Boots1->Berserk
Bloodthirster (Tons of damage, lane sustain, life steal for skirmishes)
Phantom Dancer (AS is always good after a damage item on ADCs, I hear? Usually BT->PD or IE->PD)
Infinity Edge (Tons of damage)
Iceborn Gauntlet (I really wish I could get this awesome item earlier, and the sheen is very nice. But delaying lifesteal, AS, or the sheer force of IE.... This is better after, right? Still, Sheen gives very nice damage, and the proc is absolutely amazing for kiting. Edit: I love the mana and CDR as well... But, the other three items.. Mandatory first aren't they?)
Consider Black Cleaver or Guardian's Angel.

Sound about right? I'm just curious because a lot of people run a lot of different builds for Ez.

As for Doran's Blades, I almost never pick 'em up. Usually Sword->Vamp->Hate to delay the next item. If I can't get a BF, I typically just go Berserk instead-- either way it's a nice boost.

Best Furry NA

02-25-2013

>.>

ThrillOfTheBlunt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

WOW, amazing, you can play ezreal

that's like the hardest champion ever

how do you even manage

mrheadhopper

02-25-2013

Ez is ez

cazcappy

02-25-2013

still harder to play than Taric.

FosterTheChamps

02-25-2013

Rush a sheen.

Calderweiss

02-25-2013

Actually ez has a pretty high learning curve. Rush sheen for the most damage.

Best Furry NA

02-25-2013

Sheen before Vamp or before BF or?

Hold off on the Iceborn? Finish it?

Best Furry NA

02-25-2013

^?