Best Champ for 3150?

Gangplank 2 8.33%
Shen 8 33.33%
Kassadin 3 12.50%
Olaf 11 45.83%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

3150 Champ for TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwegLikeCaillou

02-25-2013

I am almost at 3150 IP again and I was wondering what the best champ was for 3150 IP. I don't like to tank very much, and I dont like support either. I can carry well and play bruiser well, and I am alright as a mage.

I already own Pantheon and Karthus, who I am seeing show up on the list for best 3150 champ quite a bit.

How is Olaf, after the nerf? What about GP (I tried him once and didnt do too well)?

FYI I have tried XZ and he is alright, but I dont like him too much and Shen is good but not very good at getting kills (at least when I play him as a tank).

I was thinking more of a massive damage, sorta durable champ. Thanks

Yusuf Almunadem

02-25-2013

Shen would be your best bet if you can taunt at least two of the enemy team for your ap and ad partners to burst them. Also OP shield on ulti +teleport out of panic situations.

lessil

02-25-2013

if you dont like playing a tank i wouldnt go for shen

broloaf is a very fun bruiser to play, with a very good true dmg skill a slow and attacking faster as you have less health plus a solid ult hes a fun champ to play.

I have a lot of fun playing gp. i like to build him for crits which can be very amusing in a game, when an enemy champ is running away and they think they're safe and you hit them with a q for 800 dmg is awsome

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Got Morde?
If not get him, he es #1 champion.
Hes super strong in TT also.

SwegLikeCaillou

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessil View Post
if you dont like playing a tank i wouldnt go for shen

broloaf is a very fun bruiser to play, with a very good true dmg skill a slow and attacking faster as you have less health plus a solid ult hes a fun champ to play.

I have a lot of fun playing gp. i like to build him for crits which can be very amusing in a game, when an enemy champ is running away and they think they're safe and you hit them with a q for 800 dmg is awsome
I tried Olaf today, seeing that he is free and everything and didnt like him too much, like he was alright but not my favorite.

I also tried GP a while ago, but thought he was too squishy, especially for a meelee carry. Maybe I was building him wrong, do I build him full ADC like Ashe, or should I put HP on him and build him like a Pantheon or a Jax

lordfrezon

02-27-2013

Play kassadin. He's not the bast of that list (probably the worst honestly) but he is so much fun. You just build rod of ages for days (and other tanky mana/ap items) and teleport on people's faces, lay down your silence nuke, slow them down to a crawl, and riftwalk right onto their face again. Plus, he's essentially uncatchable and can jump any wall on the map (Including the one separating the nexus from the main map)

Findail1625

02-27-2013

You should try Warwick if you don't have him already. I think he's around that price.