Suggestion for Overlord's Bloodmail

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yetti

02-25-2013

Currently, Overlord's Bloodmail is a little underwhelming. There are much better sources of health, and the passive is negligible mid-late game. Here is my suggestion to make it a better item choice:

Overlord's Bloodmail
+850 health
Unique Passive: On kill or assist, gain 15% of your maximum health over 4 seconds. (60 second cooldown)

At 3,000 HP, if your team gets a kill this gives you a conditional 450 extra health (can be reduced by ignite). It has a cooldown to prevent you from getting multiple stacks in one fight (which would make the item OP).

What do you think?

Tyler Teh Killa

02-25-2013

id like it

ChampStat

02-25-2013

RiotNome has mentioned that, since the S3 rework, Warmog's is safe for 3v3 again. He said he plans on repurposing Bloodmail as a different item.

scazzaf

02-25-2013

Bloodmail is actually in a really good spot right now, I disagree with this change.

Henry Plainview

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
Bloodmail is actually in a really good spot right now, I disagree with this change.
But even with the nerfs to Warmog's, you're paying about the same amount for the passives, and the Warmog's passive actually does something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChampStat View Post
RiotNome has mentioned that, since the S3 rework, Warmog's is safe for 3v3 again. He said he plans on repurposing Bloodmail as a different item.
He said that months ago, I think he changed his mind. :/

scazzaf

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Plainview View Post
But even with the nerfs to Warmog's, you're paying about the same amount for the passives, and the Warmog's passive actually does something. :/
Thats just the thing though, I don't want warmogs at its current strength in TT, tanks already have more than enough strong itemization, we don't need to buff them further.
Bloodmail is fine as it is.

Yetti

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by scazzaf View Post
Thats just the thing though, I don't want warmogs at its current strength in TT, tanks already have more than enough strong itemization, we don't need to buff them further.
Bloodmail is fine as it is.
Exactly! There are far too many health items that are better than Bloodmail... in order for it to be a more viable pick, it needs a change. The passive makes the most sense.

scazzaf

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
Exactly! There are far too many health items that are better than Bloodmail... in order for it to be a more viable pick, it needs a change. The passive makes the most sense.
You misunderstand, It's already an incredibly viable pick, and buffing it any further would break it.

BaBeeQ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

Imo its fine where it is can be a 100-200gold less.

Onioncart

02-27-2013

I approve