Night Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MasterLink91

02-25-2013

Hi guys. I'm MasterLink91. I just recently started LoL and so far everyone has been really nice. However, I play mostly at night therefore am not making very many friends to play with. Anyone who plays after 9pm EST and would be cool with helping out a new guy please add me as would like to start playing with some people open to offering tips and helpful teamwork. Hit me up on the forums of on skype as rhyne.linker. Thanks everybody.

rantathe

02-25-2013

i dont get on but maybe once or twice a week but i play at night when i do so feel free to add me

iShetAndiGiggle

02-25-2013

hi

Jokez4Dayz

02-25-2013

I just started playing this game yesterday too. I'm actually new to these types of games in general. I have always been that Halo/Call of Duty player but don't really talk a lot of trash, and I love teamwork. I wanted to try out something new though so I found LoL... pretty easy to find I got to admit haha.

So yeah, I'm new and a newb. If you want to play with me just add me MasterLink91. I already sent you a friend request.

Aliasear

02-26-2013

Hello there, I play a lot past 9:00pm PST,

I played League of Legends since Season 1 and I'm willing to share what I know.
Ign: "Aliasear"

Tucking Sits

02-26-2013

I play every night, and I am pretty chill.

Da3daalus

DeliriousDoctor

02-26-2013

I just started playing not too long ago. I think I'm just starting to get the hang of it, but there's always room for improvement! I'll add everyone above and hope to play with you all soon! I'm getting tired of solo q's.

DeliriousDoctor

Synfidie

02-27-2013

Play at night as well...but I'm not till like 1-2am EST.