Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fancy Wolf's Fanciest Stream

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

03-11-2013

bump for online

Froppi

03-11-2013

Hey oh! Lost today to you and your team when you were Alistar by a margin of 8. Teemo getting caught in the jungle =[. My goodness were you hard to kill even with full arpen runes/mast/BC. What runes/mast were you rocking?

Fancy Wolf

03-11-2013

umm "milk this" runepage and "dom def" mastery page http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20727842#masteries (http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/20727842#masteries)

and i do enjoy playing moocow ;p

edit... ya know looking at that mastery page.. it kinda sucks... the offensive tree should be in the cooldown and Mpen.... man I suck... but ya thats what i had on when i was moocow today

Hrondir

03-12-2013

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
Was fun playing with you later in the night, and the cool thing with pandora is i can combine playlists so it will play a large variety of music, im working on adding more variety to my current station

I had fun too, even though I got wrecked pretty bad. I still learned a fair amount. Too bad I couldn't hear anyone but you in skype, I prolly would have done better if I could have heard Cam telling me what to do.

Fancy Wolf

03-12-2013

Quote:
Hrondir:
I had fun too, even though I got wrecked pretty bad. I still learned a fair amount. Too bad I couldn't hear anyone but you in skype, I prolly would have done better if I could have heard Cam telling me what to do.

It was some good LoLs be sure to ask questions whenever your watching the stream, ill answer all of them to the best of my ability

Hrondir

03-12-2013

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
It was some good LoLs be sure to ask questions whenever your watching the stream, ill answer all of them to the best of my ability

It was some good lols. I hate fancy wolf was entertaining as hell. So were the games you did troll builds. Triforce gragas "You don't just troll right into this build you need to ease into the trolling." Best laugh I had all week.

DivineBovine

03-12-2013

Rub one out for ekis >.<

Fancy Wolf

03-12-2013

indeed GG ekis

Hrondir

03-12-2013

Ladies and gentlemen

Fancy Wolf

03-13-2013

dat darius too stronk!!! hes so fancy!!!