Fancy Wolf's Fanciest Stream

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

03-07-2013

last bump for day

Fancy Wolf

03-08-2013

bumpxs

Fancy Wolf

03-08-2013

bump for reonline

Fancy Wolf

03-08-2013

last bump for night

Northpaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-08-2013

You might consider adding a delay to your stream. There have been a few times I've been able to see all your picks because I'm watching your stream as I queue and we get in queue at the very same time.

Fancy Wolf

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northpaw View Post
You might consider adding a delay to your stream. There have been a few times I've been able to see all your picks because I'm watching your stream as I queue and we get in queue at the very same time.

Problem is.... delay is a twitch partner thing... not much I can do about it....

Edit: nvm I found it on OBS, only problem is when Im chatting with stream its supper delayed and that kinda sucks :/

Sakuri Ono

03-09-2013

I wouldn't worry about delay Fancy. My theory is that if someone wants to win that badly that they're reduced to ghosting then let them. Feel kinda sorry for them at that point.

Fancy Wolf

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuri Ono View Post
I wouldn't worry about delay Fancy. My theory is that if someone wants to win that badly that they're reduced to ghosting then let them. Feel kinda sorry for them at that point.

ya... like I think Ill have to add in delay whenever I do scrims now because a certain someone who shall not be named but is a LEADER of things related to WAR, decided to snatch one of our picks ;p But I will be adding in Delay during DD.. either that or just muting the stream while we do picks and bans which would be easier

Hrondir

03-10-2013

Just tuned into your stream for the very first time. Considering I'm a dom only player it was cool to watch you run rampant with xin. Your choice in music though isn't my thing but to each his own. If I may make a suggestion though. Pandora station The Widdler+RJD2. Good stuff and somewhat close to what you already use. The Widdler is dubstep (Not skrillex style) and RJD2 is Instrumental hiphop/jazz. Here's a sample of them for reference.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDj_ESIV7to
and
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjfLNpvKoaE
Happy killing.
Edit: I was the one who suggested your hater was your mom.

Fancy Wolf

03-11-2013

Was fun playing with you later in the night, and the cool thing with pandora is i can combine playlists so it will play a large variety of music, im working on adding more variety to my current station