AD Kennen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Speed Racer

02-25-2013

Worth it?

Blufffy

02-25-2013

Is he viable as an ADC? Yes.
Is that the optimum build on Kennen? No.
Are there better ADC's? Yes.
Can he be the best in certain scenarios? Maybe.

Your question was too vague, so I gave you all the answers.

IndecisivePlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

oh look, this thread again.

even before his nerfs corki was still better. corki's steroid is similar to kennen's, except it's true damage. kennen is a gimmick, and with his range nerf i wonder if it's even worth playing vs kill lanes like ezreal is.

Speed Racer

02-25-2013

I mean what would be the advantage of picking him over traditional AD carries. I realize he has good utility, but in what situation would this be better than an AD carry who scales much better into late game (all of them)?

Blufffy

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
I mean what would be the advantage of picking him over traditional AD carries. I realize he has good utility, but in what situation would this be better than an AD carry who scales much better into late game (all of them)?
He has CC. That's about it. Everything else is better about real ADC's. Good for stunning/kiting champs that need to be stunned/kited.

zork990

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
it depends on who the other adc is...like every adc kennen counters some and gets countered by others

Braize

02-26-2013

No. Do not play AD Kennen and ruin my promotion series game. Ya know, that one where you fed your lane and threw the game?

Or maybe I am wrong, and AP ashe and AP panth are also viable. Or maybe AD kass?

Renaito Yuujou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

I'd like someone who is better than me at AD carry to try out AD Kennen with Runan's Hurricane, since it allows him to stun every 2-3 attacks. I'm not mechanically good enough to use Kennen, unfortunately.