Locking in and demanding someone take a tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kodoku

10-30-2010

I lock in as a tank and demand people carry.

Dracorya

10-30-2010

Someone yelled at me for building support aura Taric because I looked at our team, saw no tank, so I picked up soul shroud and aegis to offtank+have some nice auras. "OMG! TARIC CAN'T TANK! BUILD AP NUB"

Guess who tanked and won that game for them?

Smackadummy

10-30-2010

My team had Trynd, MF, TF, and Panth one time. They all locked in right away, claiming that they were a "pro 4-made." and told me to pick a tank. I typed, in all caps, "WHO NEEDS A TANK. ONLY PUSSIES NEED TANKS. REAL MEN PLAY CARRIES." I locked in smite/revive eve and said I was jungling. They told me I was going to get reported and que-dodged.

Destabilizator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lusis View Post
I think every game that has "tanks" has this same problem. They are basically essential but the vast majority don't want to play one.
Because your options are like what? Shen/Rammus/Singed if you want proper tank and not some "wannabe" (yet working to certain extend). Since Shen there was no tank released, and that's some while ago :>

alphasquirrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

When people do this i just pick teemo.

Autocthon

10-30-2010

I rush to get kass, warn I'm hybrid, see no tank, switch to Cho and rush Rylai's.

I'm awesome.

xKoBiEx

Recruiter

10-30-2010

/support

You didn't need the tldr. If people want a tank...pick an f-ing tank. That said, I always try to pick what the team needs if there is something missing. I don't lock in until there is atleast one tank and one capable mid but I will click on someone I feel like playing at the time so I don't have to panic at the last second changing stuff if everyone else is balanced.