Locking in and demanding someone take a tank

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iaw

10-30-2010

Honestly, in Normal games I don't care. If I rush to lock in as a squishy, I won't yell at anyone to tank, because if I want a tank that badly i'll just pick one myself. If I pick last and everyone who rushed a squishy yells at me to tank I reply

"If you want a tank that badly, you could have picked one you know, I'm fine without a tank on our team"

Shakazul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

I think that there are people in this game that are just unbearably overbearing, and it bothers me a lot too... I just report verbal harassment (because usually these people talk incessantly, ping inanely. and are the first to blame everyone but themselves.)

me2893

10-30-2010

right now I don't care much about team composition in normal games. people just aren't agreeable their so you might as well play who you want.

ranked on the other hand... if my team comp is bad than I get annoyed. ah well.

Minutemade

10-30-2010

I love it when the squishiest person on the team, says "GG, no tank on our team"...

pisses me off so much, especially when i play rammus or we have another tanky char on our team.

Darkhydrox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

pick teemo when you're being demanded to pick a tank for the team in normal

Lusis

10-30-2010

I think every game that has "tanks" has this same problem. They are basically essential but the vast majority don't want to play one.

MathMage

10-30-2010

I actually find it difficult to test 'new' (i.e. played some practice games) champs in normal because the team always needs a jungle tank. IMHO, they should just remove the 'lock in' option. The only loss is early lock-in, which rarely gets back more than a minute, and if you can't use the minute wisely, that's your problem.

EquaL FocuS

10-30-2010

And this is why you should avoid playing Solo queues. All the problems come out in solo queues and its what your perspective is that saves you at the end of the day. Try not to change the players, best to change yourself I think.

TSB Giles

10-30-2010

Next time just pick Rammus along with the Cho'Gath. Worst case is you're both epic tanks and you completely control the battle. Oh wait, that's good!

Destabilizator

10-30-2010

Agree with OP. Same with all ppl but one picking, waiting like 30s, the last guy still didn't pick, every1 locking, no tank... And then he picks Teemo. Ya, way to go. If you wanna dps, click it fking fast, common sense dictates last one to pick should be tank if there ain't any tank in team yet :> Most of the time I even wait until ppl pick their favorite champs so I could tank/support or whatever is needed, sadly I never get such "coolness" in return.