Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Silver tier looking for a mentor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Baeuller

02-25-2013

'm interested in getting better and starting a more hardcore tier climb and I would rather like some lessons if any platinum, diamond, or gold players would be willing to sit down and work with me on my top lane I would really appreciate it. If any of you are willing to help please add me in game or message me here. Thanks a bunch in advance ^^. This is a re-post from general discussion when I realized I probably put this in the wrong place.

Alex94Andr

02-25-2013

I am not that much of a pro player but what I know that is, to be able to play more pro you must be able to go any line, depending on the situation. So I would say, try to max your skill for all the lines or at least 3 roles.

Just a friendly advice

Baeuller

02-25-2013

I can play all roles honestly I'm seeking advice to improve what is currently my best though

Aliasear

02-26-2013

Hi there Zirina,

I currently play top lane for a recently created Ranked 5's team that aims to reach the top 32.

I started at Silver I when the new Ranking system was introduced and it took me 2 1/2 weeks to hit Gold I, where I am right now.

My ign is "Aliasear"
I'm willing to share what I know if you think I can help.

Witty hi52u

02-26-2013

Depending on when or how often you play you are more then welcome to play regulars with me and some friends. we play a lot of normal blind / draft picks to improve ourselves in the roles we don't often play. hit me up.

IGN = Witty Hi52u