Stop. Banning. Garen and Vlad.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RtkHZoZQHmzt279f

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
Hey guys, I heard Garen and Vlad aren't nearly as threatening as they were like 3 patches ago before the ****storm of nerfs hit them. You might as well ban Shaco, Heimer, Ezreal and Kayle while you're at it.

Seriously, stop it. Garen's not a big deal. Just don't be ******ed and feed him kills. HE'S NOT THAT GREAT ANYMORE.
Didn't Elementz just move these two down to his 2nd tier? I swear the community's mindset is based solely off that list.

IronMongrel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

I think Vlad's still pretty dangerous. Garen, not so much, though.

Akyio

10-30-2010

Yup vlad got -50 range, also his passive received a huge hit. Usually vlad goes fully AP with rylais, which used to give 500AP~ in about the late game, which was 1000 extra hp, and then 40more AP from the extra hp he got, now that it doesn't give this double thing, hes not that great. And also his pool duration got nerfed by 25%~. All in all he's not a big threat, but still very good laner, and at level 9-13 he shines, then he goes down a bit. While late game it's still quite good if he lands his ulti correct.
Garen's early game is a bit ****ed up. And I dont consider him as a CC champion, basically a tank that has no initiation, spins around and stuff.
Though people started banning twich already, hes just ridiculous in solo queue.

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bantos View Post
The only nerf to Transfusion I remember was a minor loss of 50 range.

It's more of the combination of nerfs to that and to his W that's caused his fall from grace.
Well, yeah, but that 50 range caused more of a difference than it would seem.

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyw4life View Post
A big nerf to Garen people don't think about is the 15% ArP reduction in rune effectiveness.
that too.

BĂȘte Noire

10-30-2010

Honestly I find Twitch and Sona to have more of an impact on the game. Twitch because of the annoyance of having to worry about countering his stealth, and Sona because of her absurdly strong early laning presence.

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by X0V3RD0S3X View Post
They need to nerf twitch. He can kill you in 4 hits. Regular attacks.
well.. if you feed him kills early on, then yeah.. just.. don't feed him kills. I don't first-ban twitch but I can see him being ban-worthy at low elo because of how ridiculously squishy he is.

Yobber

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyw4life View Post
A big nerf to Garen people don't think about is the 15% ArP reduction in rune effectiveness.
Or the fact that he is no longer immune to slows during Judgment.

Or the fact that he is 315 instead of 320 base speed.

Or the fact that Courage is useless until Rank 3-5, in which case it becomes almost useless again if you're fed(good old diminishing returns).

Or the fact that his ultimate now properly deals Magic Damage and doesn't get the added benefit of any Armor Pen he may have had.

Or the...**** it, if they pick Garen just bring Ashe and kite. Narbz.

JDawGG

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoukitenshi View Post
well.. if you feed him kills early on, then yeah.. just.. don't feed him kills. I don't first-ban twitch but I can see him being ban-worthy at low elo because of how ridiculously squishy he is.
that's a lie.. i was laning against twitch one game destroyed him then killed tower and yet later game he still raped us some how..

kyoukitenshi

10-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobber View Post
Or the fact that he is no longer immune to slows during Judgment.

Or the fact that he is 315 instead of 320 base speed.

Or the fact that Courage is useless until Rank 3-5, in which case it becomes almost useless again if you're fed(good old diminishing returns).

Or the fact that his ultimate now properly deals Magic Damage and doesn't get the added benefit of any Armor Pen he may have had.

Or the...**** it, if they pick Garen just bring Ashe and kite. Narbz.
Or the fact that Judgment also does like half the damage it used to. Have you seen Phreak's champion spotlight where he takes out someone's entire 5 bars of health with Judgment? Yeah. Notsomuch anymore.