Rylai's + Udyr = ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuraiPanda

12-03-2009

Does anybody know how Rylai's works on Udyr's stances? Like, does every stun of Bear slow? Do the AoE and 3rd hit of Phoenix slow? Does only the 1st hit of tiger slow? Can Turtle slow at all?

Danbotica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

wow, never thought of this....

reks

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiPanda View Post
Does anybody know how Rylai's works on Udyr's stances? Like, does every stun of Bear slow? Do the AoE and 3rd hit of Phoenix slow? Does only the 1st hit of tiger slow? Can Turtle slow at all?
udyrs a melee character anyway why would you get a rylais scepter

LackofCertainty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by reks View Post
udyrs a melee character anyway why would you get a rylais scepter
Maybe because you're building an ap udyr and want a little extra ap instead of a little extra health? All depends on whether or not rylai's activates on all of those little bits. (aoe slow every 3 hits in phoenix stance sounds nice to me)

reks

12-03-2009

turtle = no
tiger = no
bear = will test but i doubt it would slow
phoenix = the cone will probably snare for 15%

would personally prefer a constant speed reduction from mallet over a 15% every 3 hits

his ap scaling is also terrible from what i've seen

SamuraiPanda

12-03-2009

1/5 AP ratio for both Turtle and Phoenix, so its nothing stellar for sure. I'm not sure how viable Rylai's is on Udyr, but I don't personally have the time to test it anytime soon, and I really wanted to know the mechanics for how it works.

If I can go into a team fight and stun each champ + slow them for 35%, then I think Rylai's might have some sort of use for Udyr (and make him better in team fights). And it would also give Phoenix a use against champions instead of just against creeps.

SamuraiPanda

12-03-2009

Nobody figured it out yet?

Knight Kinetik

12-03-2009

It doesn't work on any of the stances when you activate them, so if you were buying it for the slow and the hp/ap, I wouldn't bother.

Tukaru

12-03-2009

I played a game earlier and got the frozen mallet and the phoenix cone slowed when it proced.