Im seriously trying Riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Betse

02-25-2013

Im bronze 1 atm, i usually get average teammates, no one too awsome, and no one that is a massive feeder, neither i get trolls, i have very good games and i almost always win. My gaming experience in ranked is usually very smooth....

...except when i reach the promo series.

All of nowhere i start to get probably all the trolls of this game on my matches, all the noobs, all the feeders, and it becomes the most frustrating gaming experience ive ever had. Seriusly, i get the spanish duo bots, i get the adc kayles, i get the renektons that pick when the enemy already has a top teemo, i dont get it.

Does anything changes on the matchmaking once u reach the promo series? Last time i got a troll (last pick as always) and i searched him on Lolking, he was bronze 4, is this normal? Im for fourth time trying to reach silver V, and i already got adc kayle with support voli on the bot lane as duo (both spanish).

Betse

02-25-2013

Bump for answers to my QQ

Oaf want poon

02-25-2013

Bad luck. Work back up, hope for better draw. Onward young lad!

Jetstream417

02-25-2013

Keep it up, you look like you're doing fine. You'll get there!

Tip: Don't build Wriggles on Vi, her W acts as almost a built in wriggles proc that is much more dependable. Spirit of the Lizard Elder is 1000% better on her.

InusAngel

02-25-2013

Bad luck, it happens. i thought maybe it be better to pair people who are in their promotion series together, but there probably isnt enough of them and on at the same time

Its really frustrating tho when there are people that dont speak the same language on the same team because how can you communicate?? HOW!?!?

Mediocre Top

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetstream417 View Post
Keep it up, you look like you're doing fine. You'll get there!

Tip: Don't build Wriggles on Vi, her W acts as almost a built in wriggles proc that is much more dependable. Spirit of the Lizard Elder is 1000% better on her.
This, anything with CDR is good on Vi.

Cleaver, Guantlet, even Zephyr all work well on her. It's really because you want to be able to spam her E and have your ult up just in-case you catch someone.

Betse

02-25-2013

Thanks for all the feedback, hope on lol community restored

Plasmafrog

02-25-2013

Keep trying until you get there. That's all you can do.

SIXR sCaR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

When on Series
Get duo partner
only advice i can give you.

Betse

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by III s C a R III View Post
When on Series
Get duo partner
only advice i can give you.
i guess im gonna try that