A list of all the elo's and what I imagine it's like to play in them

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grognak The Barb

02-25-2013

Bronze - You're not playing league. You're playing a team death match. The only thing that matters is your KDA. If you don't go past 60 kills on each side you're doing it wrong

Silver - Most of the angsty teenagers and people who think they're good play in here. Everyone is obsessed with "carrying themselves out" to prove something - hence the abundance of (role) or feed. Some people in here are actually good, but they either lack the drive or the focus to advance. People in this tier are most likely to emulate professional players in tournaments, fotm strategies, and play fotm champs/builds without any knowledge of how to play them.

Gold - The optimistic tier. Most of the people who make it to gold/are in gold think that they're extremely close to becoming a league personality - they tend to try to be nice. Half of the people here, as opposed to 75% of the people in silver think they don't belong here and will act antagonistic towards you if you "trolle" them by picking support jarvan or, by some extensions, mid (insert underplayed here)

Plat - The Wannabe tier. For those who have made it out of gold but aren't quite at diamond yet. People here are generally better than the previous tiers, but most of their decisions will leave you wondering how on earth a sentient fruitcake is able to play a game of league because that's what most of them are.

Diamond - Delusions of Grandeur tier. Don't get me wrong, people in diamond are better than the people who aren't in diamond. They just think that they're 100000 times better whereas reality puts them a solid 1/5-2 times better. Everyone will immediately assume that you know who they are and what they play because it's diamond. A streamer with 10 active viewers at most will tell you how awesome he is at the game and why you are a dirty pleb because you haven't heard of his channel. People in this
tier will throw a hissy fit if you take their "preferred role" especially if the role you take belongs to a streamer who is mlg and has his own twitchtv stream with 5 viewers on it.

Challenger Tier - the VIP room. You're only getting in here if you know someone, are very important, or have a great pair of boobs.

Letler

02-25-2013

meh

Grognak The Barb

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letler View Post
meh
meh

Wezz

02-25-2013

dafuq

ALLIIAN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Ummm
Silver is ok...kinda angsty, yeah

AlenKT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

meh

A Nydus Worm

02-25-2013

there is really no difference in the people from bronze, silver, and gold (only ones I've been in).

The only difference is that people in general make better decisions and have a better understanding of the mechanics.

Niqhtmare x

02-25-2013

even the people with the best pair of boobs wont get into challenger

Voidgolem

02-25-2013

to be fair, I am a league personality.

Just not on GD.

Dancer

02-25-2013

What I think people's attitudes are by tier, based on what I learned from reading the forums -

Bronze - "**** all of you baddies I deserve to be in silver"
Silver - "**** all of you baddies I deserve to be in gold"
Gold - "**** all of you baddies I deserve to be challenger"
Challenger - "this is great."