Picking a new Champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MuffinOfFun

02-25-2013

I need some help, I picked this game up a couple weeks ago and for that time I've been almost exclusively playing Teemo top lane, however I need help on choosing another champ with a sort of similar playstyle. Preferably one for a different lane/role for more flexibility.

Thanks.

High Lord Bunny

02-25-2013

Twitch has a stealth mechanic and a poison, but he's a little bit more difficult to pick up than Teemo. He's not as good as certain other AD carries, but then again that's because he's not exactly an ADC... AD Assassin would be more accurate. Shaco is also a choice you might consider with his Jack in the Boxes, but he's not the best choice for top lane. I'd do it, but there are some better choices. Also, he's definitely got a skill cap you'll have to eventually get over.

I'm not certain about anyone else who'd be somebody you'd like top, but other popular choices Olaf (chug chug), Jax, and Elise. Try out the freebies this week; you'll probably find someone for you.

MuffinOfFun

02-25-2013

Yeah, I might check out Twitch.

Still, any other suggestions to add to my list would be amazing.

Boomstick II

02-25-2013

For top lane, Teemo constantly harrasses and farms, keeping his distance.

Other top lane champs that do this are Nidalee and Jayce. They're team fighting styles are different from Teemo, but laning-wise, they're somewhat similar.