New Diana Skin Idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RavageBloodAngel

02-25-2013

Hey guys so I noticed that diana only has one skin and I would love to have another. I know that her concept idea came from the moon, so I was thinking that they should make a red diana for a red moon but title the new skin:

Blood Moon Diana

-or-

Moon Blood Diana

leave your comments please!
**If you take to the idea and wanna draw it I'd love to see it, no hard feelings

Dead Star

03-17-2013

LOL u literaly copy akali skin blood moon akali

Shigjetar

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALK720KO View Post
LOL u literaly copy akali skin blood moon akali
^^ If you didn't realize, there are skin themes. There is a Blood Moon Shen as well.

As for the idea itself, I love it! Definitely should build off the Blood Moon skin theme. I would definitely buy that, someone competent should make some splash art sketches

godoris

04-11-2013

so blood moon diana is on a red and white clothes? thats cool.

ikki Tenryou

04-12-2013

can be, but also can be: Old Solari Diana: D

Luci0us

04-18-2013

The problem with these ideas are that they don't match Diana's theme.
Blood Moon: Yes, Diana kills people. Thats not what shes all about though. Read her lore and you'll see that she doesn't kill people for fun, she is a well-minded extremest. She wants to make the Lunari religion grow and have the false religion (Solari) die out. But she wants people to be saved so she gives people a chance to join her and "revere the moon's light" in her lore, not "she kills everyone because the moon DEMANDS SACRIFICE!"

Old Solari Diana: Mehhhhh..... I like how people are trying to do another thing like Arclight Varus (a very cool skin) but Varus and Diana are two different cases. Varus was one of the highest honor guards who became corrupted when he wanted revenge. Diana (using her lore) has never been a "full-fledged Solari" so a skin that shows her wearing ornate Solari armor (like Leona or something) wouldn't make much sense because she was never like that before.

In my opinion, a good skin for her would be Eclipse Diana, http://gisalmeida.deviantart.com/art...iana-329442346
This skin shows her in a graceful, but powerful way. She is overcoming the her enemy (the sun) without being portrayed as some bloodthirsty killer.

SquirrelRocket

04-19-2013

Also, calling her Moon Blood Diana is a terrible idea. "Moon blood" is another name for a woman's menstrual period.

alpha121314

04-19-2013

im designing a diana skin, should be done soon. Its solar eclipse Diana. She is basically all black, but her armor/clothes are tinged orange and her blade is orange.